When i had to have an ultrasound on my bladder

A few years ago, due to my bladder problems, i had to have an ultrasound, which as you know must be done with a full bladder and for me it's a really difficult situation as it has little capacity.
The idea of holding in my morning pee was immediately discarded because i'm not really capable of it, given that in the morning when i wake up I have like 30 seconds to go to the bathroom or i have an accident. 
So i started drinking while traveling and when mum and i arrived at the clinic i was already desperate. Of course there were people in front of me, so i had to wait.
I was sitting there wiggling my legs and butt totally embarrassed because there were a lot of people in the waiting room and I couldn't hide my desperation. After about 30 minutes i had crazy pangs, and whimpering i whispered to my mother that i was going to have an accident, so she took me to the bathroom and told me to pee a little but without doing it all, so i could relieve the pressure and do the ultrasound anyway. So i ran to the bathroom, and released some pee, unfortunately it came out more than i should have before i regained control.
When my turn came for the ultrasound, in fact, my bladder was half empty and they told me to drink more to do the test, and my mother took 2 half-liter bottles from the dispenser which i started drinking, in the end i became desperate again and i could repeat the exam, my mom had to beg a lady to let me pass, and the lady accepted seeing my situation, i was really in difficulty and had my hands pressed on my groin almost with tears in my eyes.
During the exam i was lying down while they spread cold gel on my bladder and then they did the ultrasound, i was forced to tell the doctor if he could do it quickly and to press gently with the ultrasound on my bladder, then he made me go to the bathroom where i finally got relief and went back for the ultrasound with an empty bladder. 

But it didn't end there, on the return journey all that water I had drunk in the clinic still hadn't completely gone down and my bladder was full again, I started squirming on the seat again and mum looked at me, she said he asked if I could last all the way home and I nodded with a hint of a smile. But when we were about 10 km from home i had to tell her "mom, can you please pull over, i'm about to have an accident, sorry" and she said "don't worry darling, I'll pull over now", so as soon as she stopped the car, i got out and she tried to cover me as i squatted and peed while i told her "sorry mom, i couldn't hold on any longer" and she said "it's okay, honey"

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Maclir said:

At least you are fortunate that your mother is understanding and supportive.

Yes, i don't know what i would do without her, always ready to console me in case of an accident. Although as a child and teenager i sometimes feared that she would get angry and that she would punish me after i had an accident. When i was little, i had this sort of fear of being punished for wetting myself, even today if it happens to me I always apologize to my parents, even if they know that when it happens there is very little i can do about it. 

It's my character, then i admit that i like to be consoled and cuddled by my mother and feel a bit like a child, so i take advantage of it a bit eheh 😅

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...