When i peed on myself during class

3 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

What is the longest period of time you can go without visiting a bathroom? (I mean before it becomes aching)

I always try to go every two hours, staying longer is very difficult for me. Holding it any longer makes me suffer quite a bit and makes me risk an accident. Unfortunately my bladder is very small due to a congenital defect

• Like 1
Just now, Mary Moon said:

I always try to go every two hours, staying longer is very difficult for me. Holding it any longer makes me suffer quite a bit and makes me risk an accident. Unfortunately my bladder is very small due to a congenital defect

Yes that's what I learned... so I assume you don't pee a lot each time either, at least if you wore dark clothes maybe it could go unnoticed if you're lucky enough 😅

Just now, WateryMoose said:

Yes that's what I learned... so I assume you don't pee a lot each time either, at least if you wore dark clothes maybe it could go unnoticed if you're lucky enough 😅

the fact is that i don't like wearing black, but i think it's convenient for me 😄

Just now, Mary Moon said:

the fact is that i don't like wearing black, but i think it's convenient for me 😄

Haha alright then, that reminds me when I had to hold it for the entire day almost everyday a while back 😖