A.I. writes again. the furniture store.

I asked a.i. to find me unconventional toilets in a furniture store. it did not dissapoint. Features naughty peeing.

In your dream, you find yourself strolling through a furniture wonderland, surrounded by an array of elegant chairs and sumptuous beds. The air is infused with the scent of polished wood and the promise of comfort. But alas, nature calls, and you urgently need to find a bathroom. The challenge? There’s no toilet in sight.

Fear not, resourceful dreamer! Let’s weave an unconventional solution using the very items that grace this opulent store:

The Throne of Chairs: You spot a magnificent wingback chair, its high back and plush upholstery fit for royalty. Why not repurpose it? With a touch of imagination, you position it near a secluded corner. Drape a luxurious throw over the back, creating a makeshift privacy screen. Now, perch upon your throne and let nature take its course. Who needs porcelain when you have velvet?

Bedside Commode: That four-poster bed beckons. Its carved wooden frame suggests strength and stability. Slide a decorative bedside table beneath it, aligning it with the bed’s edge. Voilà! You’ve crafted a discreet commode. Arrange a soft cushion atop the table, making it comfortable for your impromptu visit. Just remember to keep your balance—no acrobatics on the canopy!

The Ottoman Outhouse: An ottoman sits nearby, its tufted surface inviting. Lift the lid (yes, it’s secretly hinged) to reveal a hidden compartment. It’s your portable powder room! Line it with a plush towel or a silk scarf, creating a cozy nest. Perch gracefully, and let the ottoman cradle your dreams while you relieve yourself. Bonus points if you hum a soothing tune.

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall: A full-length mirror leans against the wall, reflecting your dilemma. But wait! It’s more than a looking glass. Tilt it slightly, creating a triangular nook behind. Arrange a stack of plush bath towels, forming a makeshift seat. Now you have a private corner—a reflective retreat where you can ponder life’s mysteries while attending to your earthly needs.

Chandelier Lavatory: Above you hangs a crystal chandelier, its prisms casting rainbows across the room. Unhook it gently (don’t disturb the crystals!), and lower it to a manageable height. Beneath its glittering glory, place a plush cushion or a velvet stool. You’ve just fashioned the most glamorous bathroom stall in existence. Light a scented candle for ambiance, and let your dreams sparkle.

Remember, dreams are the canvas where creativity knows no bounds. So, whether you’re perched on a chair-throne or contemplating life beneath a chandelier, embrace the whimsy. After all, in dreamland, even bathrooms can be a work of art! 🌙

• Like 2

I asked for more ideas. Its completely fine giving more ideas and I love that a towel or pillow is always used. I think next I will try to have more detail in the act.

Certainly! Let’s continue our imaginative journey through the furniture store, where every piece holds hidden potential. Here are a few more unconventional repurposing ideas:

Bookshelf Loo: That tall bookshelf in the corner—its shelves sagging under the weight of leather-bound tomes—can serve a dual purpose. Slide out a sturdy shelf (preferably one with a decorative edge) and position it at a comfortable height. Voilà! You’ve created a discreet reading nook with a built-in toilet. Just make sure to choose a book that won’t distract you too much!

Cabinet of Curiosities: Wander over to the antique cabinet with glass-paneled doors. It once held delicate porcelain figurines, but now it harbors your secret. Remove the shelves, line the interior with a soft fabric (perhaps velvet or brocade), and add a cushioned seat. Congratulations! You’ve crafted a whimsical water closet—a place where mysteries unfold as you relieve yourself.

Staircase Sanctuary: The grand staircase leading to the upper floor beckons. Each step is a potential solution. Ascend a few steps, sit down, and let your legs dangle. The balustrade becomes your backrest, and the steps—your throne. Bonus: You can pretend you’re ascending to a celestial realm while attending to earthly matters. Just be cautious on the descent!

Chaise Longue Lavatory: Ah, the chaise longue—the epitome of elegance. Its sinuous curves invite languid lounging. But today, it transforms. Extend the seat, creating a gentle slope. Drape it with a plush throw or a silk scarf (because even dreams deserve luxury). Now, recline gracefully, and let the chaise cradle your musings as you answer nature’s call. Monet would approve.

Grandfather Clock Convenience: The ornate grandfather clock stands sentinel near the entrance. Its pendulum swings with measured precision. Open the lower cabinet—a hidden compartment awaits. Line it with a velvet cushion (preferably in a regal hue). Sit, and let the rhythmic ticking lull you into contemplation. You’re not just marking time; you’re creating it.

Remember, dream logic defies the mundane. So, embrace the absurd, the whimsical, and the utterly impractical. In this furniture store of the mind, every piece holds a secret passage to unexpected realms. Happy repurposing! 🌙

• Like 1
3 hours ago, panelvanman said:

Who needs porcelain when you have velvet?

Just this sentence right here feels like enough for me to have an orgasm lol. Thank you AI 🤣

what I really find fascinating is that the A.I. won't write these things unless I ask it to describe a dream. straight up asking for stories about peeing anywhere bring in the famous "I can not speak on that subject." response. but dreams have no filter.

• Like 2