Showing my Mum

Over 10 years ago I had major problems with my penis that required a circumcision. At the time I was pretty broke so I asked my Mum to help pay for it.

Mum gladly agreed and told me that if she got her way when I was born, she would've had me done as a baby. Apparently knowing she was the one who was going to be changing me the most, in her words, when she did, she wanted her son to have a pretty willy staring back at her. 

Knowing now that both my Mum and myself both prefer the look of a circumcised willy, I can't stop thinking about how turned on it would make me the next time we go to the beach together, if while there I asked her to follow me into the toilets because I had to show her something.

When she follows me into the toilet I want to walk up to the metal trough and take out my circumcised penis in front of her, and ask her if my ball willy (## SEE BELOW ##) looks nice and if she likes watching her son pee with his ball willy in the trough.

## A ball willy is the name I came up with for a circumcised penis when in my first week of school, I saw my best friend's circumcised willy when we both stood at the trough and peed together and crossed streams. I came up with the name "ball willy" when I went home and asked Mum why my friend Chris had a ball willy. My Mum hadn't a clue what I was talking about, so I took my willy out and pulled my foreskin right back in front of my Mum and told her Chris had a willy that looked like this! Mum laughed and explained to me that Chris's Mum and Dad had his willy circumcised when he was young. 
After telling my Mum about Chris and his ball willy, while I stood there with my foreskin pulled back for my Mum, she asked me to show her where the special mark was that only boy's who had ball willy's had. I didn't know what she was talking about so she said she would ask his Mum herself. 
The next playdate Chris and I had, both our Mum's sat and talked. At one point Mum called Chris and I over and bluntly said "I've been talking with Sandy here and she tells me she was the one who took Chris here to get a "ball willy". Sandy (Chris's Mum) then instructed Chris to take his willy out for Trent's Mum to see. "Trent you too take yours out so I can see your willy, and compare it with my son's willy." Sandy also instructed. There both our Mum's inspected our willy's as Chris and I stood there. Sandy pulled my foreskin back and said how nice I would look if I was circumcised like Chris, to which my Mum agreed and admitted to (like Sandy) preferring a ball willy. That was a very early arousing moment in my life, my friend and me standing in front of both our Mum's with our willy's out while they talked about circumcised dicks being better. I had a massive crush on Sandy growing up, especially because of her getting her son circed. 

Anyway, so since then my Mum and Sister and most women in my family refer to any penis that's been circumcised as a "ball willy."  

I know I shouldn't be turned on by standing at the men's trough and peeing in front of my own Mum, but since finding out my Mum loves the look of a ball willy, I start to get hard thinking about her sucking on one, and what better ball willy for my Mummy to suck on than my own, that she paid for it to get done. I mean she did pay for it, shame for her to not get a turn of it I think!!!

Any thoughts on my plan?

If I go through with it, I will post an update. I will also make sure to take note of the face my Mum makes when my ball willy comes flopping out and starts to squirt my pee at the trough for her to see and hear! 

Would this be something people would want to hear about?

Edited by I.P Freely
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

##There's actually been a slight update##

When I caught up with my Mum the other day, I was feeling a little fearless, so when there was a quiet moment, I asked my Mum if she remembered that friend of mine in school named Chris?

She pondered for a little while but with a slight smile on her face, eventually came back at me with something along the lines of "Oh yeah, your friend in school who had a nice ball willy?!"

I confirmed with her and laughed nervously. Wanting to keep the conversation on topic, I also asked her if she remembered the time his Mum Sandy Slowly pulled back my foreskin in front of her so Sandy and her could compare my penis with Chris's ball willy. 

Mum told me she has never forgotten about that day and that she often thinks about that. She then commented that she was really happy that I finally had it done, but that if she remembered correctly just how exactly my (in her words) "helmet head" looked like back then, then I should now have a "gorgeous, round plump head all exposed for anyone to look at."

Hearing my Mum talking about my dick like that sent me wild hey. So while I could feel my penis start to swell in my pants I told Mum how much better it was to be circed, how thankful I was and still am to her and how much prouder I feel now, for example when I stand at the pee trough and pee with other guys and they can see my ball willy on full display. 

Mum just nodded and remarked about how she understood where I was coming from, and about how the best things about the pee troughs in the boy's toilets were that (if you had one) you could freely show off your ball willy and have loads of fun crossing your pee stream with all your other friends ball willy's. She finished by telling me how much she would love to go into the boy's toilet and "see a bunch of circumcised guys in real life stood shoulder to shoulder together with the sexy pink heads of their dicks out in front of a long trough, and how amazing the sound of all their pee streams hitting and spraying the steel wall of the trough together would be!"

Hearing my own Mother talk like that, say those things about me and about how she would love nothing more than to see all that at a pee trough had me so fucking hard, I just wanted to take my ball willy out for my Mum, flopping it out in front of her face so she could see just how my exposed head bounces up and down when I start to get hard, how swollen and tight she makes my shaft and how I wanted to feel her wet gaping mouth plunge down around my dick and slide past the colour change line (circ scar) on my ball willy...

But alas, I was too chickenshit to follow through, so I just agreed with her, excused myself for a few minutes and went and masturbated by myself at all that had just transpired between my Mum and I... *Sigh* ... Hopefully one day!😞

Edited by I.P Freely
Grammar
  • Hug 1

Dude, just ask her if she wants to see what she paid for. She sounds like she would be up for it. If anything sexy happens, it happens. If not, youhave still had the thrill of your mum seeing your "ball willy".

Edited by dougm
Mis spelling
  • Agree 1
31 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

I don't get the recent uptick in posts about people being into their own moms. 

Not really into my mom, but I was really surprised to hear my mom was actually not only okay with me peeing in odd places, but encouraging.  Always thought she'd freak out if she ever caught me or even found out. It's so cool that she thinks it's normal, I was thinking that I was weird for wanting to pee in other places.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, litltimmy said:

Not really into my mom, but I was really surprised to hear my mom was actually not only okay with me peeing in odd places, but encouraging.  Always thought she'd freak out if she ever caught me or even found out. It's so cool that she thinks it's normal, I was thinking that I was weird for wanting to pee in other places.

Yeah it's kind of similar for me to a lesser extent. Of course I don't tell her that I do it for fun. And also I have absolutely no desire for any of my family members to see me naked or vice versa, that is a boundary I never want to cross, it just makes me feel ick. But still, I think part of how nonchalant I am about peeing outside is growing up in the boondocks. 

Edited by Ms. Tito