All,

I am not experienced at drinking piss. I don't want to drink out of a cup but rather from the source of my wife.

The problem is she has a very thick fast flow of about 2 inches thick and let's out a torrent of piss all at once. She holds about 1.6 liters in her bladder.

How can I drink piss coming out that fast and furious with such a large volume? I want her to face me and direct her stream right in my mouth.

Please help.

Horney Old Owl

Put some towels and a rubber mat under both of you and then she can let go. 
I often drink out of my wife and I can’t catch all her pee, even if wanted it. 
When I can’t keep up swallowing I just open my mouth and the pee that is too much for me runs down my face or wets the crotch of my wife. 
There will be a mess afterwards and you should be prepared to clean up all of it. 
Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I can’t compare because I don’t know your wife. 
But you won’t choke. 
Just move your head away from the stream and you’re good. 
Or close your mouth and let it rain on your face. 

• Like 1

You can also ask her to try to control the stream. I know I don't have NEARLY that capacity but I have found I can pee either with a lot of force, by pushing hard, or at a slow trickle. Just by relaxing and not pushing. Could help if she can adjust!

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice Toseepee. If you are female and it sounds like you are how do you control the speed your stream comes out? I always thought some women have a slow flow, tinkling, hissing, moderate flow and loud pouring pees.

I took you advice with the wife and she laughed as she can't control her rate of flow too much. She hovered over me and tried to slow her stream down but to no avail. She gushed a better than 2 inch stream for 45 seconds on my chest and I got a nice spray in my face and only when she slowed down to a 1/2 inch stream did she piss in my mouth. Her piss smelled and tasted sweet, really nice. She did this for 25 seconds before just dribbling. I like her afterwards and we were a very happy couple.

My wife is a power pisser. She just let's loose like a wild woman with a fast, thick thunderous stream that can be heard 20 feet away from the bathroom door. I saw a few guys at a park one time get pretty aroused listening to her.