Accident coming back from the station

At least you managed to find a place before everything went into your pants.

Maybe you should consider wearing some sort of dark patterned pants that will hide a wet spot as good as possible. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Remi said:

At least you managed to find a place before everything went into your pants.

Maybe you should consider wearing some sort of dark patterned pants that will hide a wet spot as good as possible. 

In fact, i often use black jeans or leggins, unfortunately I didn't have them that time.

The important thing is that mom didn't get angry and didn't punish me, as a teenager she made me wear diapers 24 hours a day for a week, because i had stupid distraction accidents 😅

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Like 1
On 3/27/2024 at 7:53 AM, toenchen said:

But it sounds as if you enjoyed it a bit on the inside, doesn't it?

What, the accident, or the fact that you wore diapers 24 hours a day as a teenager? As for diapers, at the time i hadn't yet discovered the erotic side, let's say, i was just 12 years old, and at the beginning i was mortified enough to have to wear pullups even to school with the risk of them being discovered (luckily it was winter and i could cover me well). I'm a little ashamed to say it, but the fact that mum helped me change even if it embarrassed me, i liked it, obviously at that age there was nothing erotic, it was just that i liked being a "child" in those moments and feel cared for.

• Hug 1