Female Coworker at Shipping Terminal Needs to Go Pee

• rochauthrowaway changed the title to Female Coworker at Shipping Terminal Needs to Go Pee

I love this! I love how nonchalant and daring it is. Some of those longshore worker must have heard her pee & might actually be enjoying it. It also seems to me that Madison planned the naughty pee. Thanks for writing and sharing. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally hot story.   With all those containers, I am sure she could have just disappeared found a place totally out of sight at some point for a minute without saying anything, so love the way you have her announced her need the pee in full virée f the truck.

• Thanks 1
On 3/22/2024 at 2:36 PM, miniskirtpisser said:

It also seems to me that Madison planned the naughty pee.

Not really planned, no. I can tell you that Madison definitely needed to go but also had a bit of a crush on her coworker and didn't really mind letting him see.

On 4/1/2024 at 10:29 PM, Alfresco said:

With all those containers, I am sure she could have just disappeared found a place totally out of sight

Absolutely. It definitely wasn't Madison's first time squatting and taking a much-needed piss while at work, although it was the first time she (intentionally) let someone else see her doing so.

• Like 1