Google is censoring Pirr

Pirr has a surprising number of restricted words, like "brother", "sister", "uncle", "school", "mother", "father".  And it makes it difficult to write a story, especially if there is any backstory -- or much of a story at all  And if you use an Android phone, like I do you cannot view other people's stories.  Apparently you can on Apple. 

So I contacted Pirr, to ask what was going on.  Apparently Google purchased "Android" in 3007.  Google is censoring Pirr..  They are not allowing people to view other people's stories ("Android used their safe word"), and they are not allowing users to interact with each other.  Of course Google also owns YouTube

Yeah. I don't like google either, but this website uses their services. So let's be careful about criticising our overlords on a platform they have their grubby hands in.

On 3/16/2024 at 1:13 PM, CON2H4 said:

Yeah. I don't like google either, but this website uses their services. So let's be careful about criticising our overlords on a platform they have their grubby hands in.

I suppose.  The guy at Pirr, who answered my question, said that they expect to resolve the issue with Google soon. 

It makes me want to get an iPhone .

It is frustrating to me.  I like Pirr, and I like the idea, but I can only create stories on Pirr.

I have done the roleplaying on Literotica, but not one of the stories I submitted were ever accepted.