• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 10:42 PM, Great Horned Owl said:

All,

The fiancé I write about is now my wife and she continues to be amazing in the bathroom, bedroom and in other areas.

Though things have changed a bit in family dynamics we still have fun episodes in the bathroom.

My wife and I were having an early morning romantic encounter when my MIL who was too drunk to drive home let out her morning piss. She used the guest bedroom that is adjacent to our bedroom and shares a Jack and Jill bathroom arrangement with us.

The bathroom door was open two inches on our end so I could see and hear everything as she could hear the wife moaning and groaning while she climaxed.

Mom stumbled to the toilet in her black nightie and panties, abruptly pulled her panties down and sat down quickly while letting out a very loud hiss and splat on the edge of the porcelain and water which lasted 35 seconds. Her flow cut off abruptly for 3 seconds then her long tinkling started and lasted for another minute and 33 seconds. This was so exciting that my erection got even harder and lasted longer causing a huge load of cum to be expelled. The wife said, "you came a lot this morning". I did not tell her I was extra excited due to listening to her mom in the bathroom.

Hot times.

Horney Old Owl

You always share such sexy stories my friend.  I can only imagine how erotic it would be to finish in my woman while listening to my mother in law taking a two-minute pee next door!  And I’m sure your wife had to go after that as well!

• Like 1