Experience Project Stories and Confessions from secretpeegirl

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- secretpeegirl

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

Laundry Night!

Posted March 8th, 2011 at 8:58PM

By: secretpeegirl

I didn't have to work today, so naturally I was thinking about finding some place to let my pee flow freely. ;) I'm currently crashing at my boyfriend's place, so indulging in my little adventures has become a bit tricky. I have to be really clever and secretive if I want to pee somewhere that isn't the toilet.

So tonight, about 10 minutes ago, I looked up from the bed and realized there was a fairly big pile of dirty laundry on the floor that needed washed. I sifted through the pile and saw that it was mostly made up of a full-size/queen blanket, about 5 over-sized bath towels, and some clothes. Awesome! It was perfect to soak up my pee, and there would be a lot since I was holding it for probably 5 hours.

I gathered the laundry pile, went into the bathroom, which is private about 99% of the time since it's in the basement, and tossed the clothes into the washing machine. I then organized the pile with a few thick towels on bottom, then the blanket wadded on top, and then covered it with 2 super-thick bath towels.

I felt my underwear begin to get a little wet, but it wasn't pee. ;) Noticing I was getting increasingly excited, I hurried to take off my pajamas and socks, and then sat right down on the pile. It took no time at all to let loose. I was bursting!! I peed for a few seconds, then moved to another position to soak through another area. I finished after about 30 seconds and went to stand up and more gushed out!

The towels and blanket were so wet, and there was a slight yellow tint to the white towels. It was so warm and squishy. I was surprised that my pee soaked all the way through to the bottom layers of towels. I really had to go! After checking to see if the floor was damp (it wasn't) I picked up the towels and blanket and put them in the washer.

Now, I'm going to have to take care of a little something. ;)

• Like 2

Just Pissed Allover My Boyfriend's Clothes!

Posted May 19th, 2011 at 6:39PM

By: secretpeegirl

My boyfriend is away at band practice, and I'm lying here in his room bored. After reading some stories on here I realized my desperate need to piss.

So, glancing at the floor, I notice a huge pile of his dirty clothes, along with a big blanket, all needing washed. I grabbed up the pile, threw it in the bathroom (which also contains the washer and dryer machines) and formed them into a nice thick pile.

Pulling down my sweat pants I bent my knees a little, spread open my labia, and HISSSS!! It splashed everywhere and lasted for at least a minute before the arch died down. I then squatted over the pile and finished the rest.

Then I picked them up, observed the glorious dripping clothes, and chucked them in the washer. He'll never know. :wink:

Ah, what a relief!

• Like 1

Potted Plants

secretpeegirl 22-25

Jun 19, 2011

The other night I was alone at my boyfriend's house, and it was really late in the night (about 3am). I was on the computer reading stories on here about people peeing in various places and stuff, and was waiting until I really had to go.

After an hour or so I suddenly became aware that I was about to burst. It was really dark outside and the next-door neighbors didn't have their porch light on like usual. Realizing this, I instantly decided that tonight I would do what I'd been wanting to do there for a while: I'd pee out on the back deck.

So getting up and quickly walking to the door, I opened them quietly (as not to wake anyone upstairs) and walked out. It was a warm night and the air was humid, so I was only wearing a tank top and my undies. Knowing there were some rather pathetic looking potted plants straight in front of me about 5 feet or so, I used my cell phone as a light and quickly walked to the first one I saw that didn't have something attempting to grow out of it. By now I REALLY had to go. My underwear were already wet due to leaking a bit (and other things, thanks to the stories here) so I turned around, dropped my undies to my ankles, squatted over the plant, and released.

At that moment a torrent of piss rushed out. I swear it came out in gallons. I didn't even remember drinking all that much! I wanted to see how much I had pissed, so I opened my cell and aimed the screen towards my goodies. Seeing the stream gushing out of me and splattering against the dry dirt was such a turn on. And the sound was pure bliss. I love the sound of piss hitting the ground (or floor, or anything else. Haha) It is absolutely my favorite. Sometimes when I hear rain, I imagine it's gallons of piss raining down.

Just as quickly as the stream started, it stopped. So I stood up, shook myself a little, pulled up my undies, and used my cell to illuminate my handiwork. The entire potted plant was drowned in my piss. It was truly glorious! I'm definitely looking forward to more nightly escapades. And next time I might decide to keep my panties on. Or just stay standing and aim my piss everywhere until everything is dripping. FUN!

• Like 2