7 hours ago, Kingfisher28 said:

Earlier today, kate my gf hosted a baby shower for her best friend Holly who is expecting twins but not sure what sex they are going to be. Kate had asked me to collect a few party item's like balloons, foods etc. Kate asked me to make my self scares for a few hours and would tell me what happen later. 

I got back to her place at 6pm and had bought takeaway food to save us and especially kate further hassle with the dishwasher which is waiting for a new hose as it blew and made the palace wetter than when the pair of us play watersports. Anyway she told me that the bathroom was busy with 30 women attending the party and not all using the toilet but the sink, bath, bidet as she had walked in on some of them and not all of them shut the door. The age range was from 20 to 50 as Holly works as a children nurses. When I went to the bathroom I could see traces of what kate had told me as there was traces of pee still in the bath, bidet and sink but I found a pair of panties in the bath black full bum. I asked kate were they her and said no but not sure who's. I wished I could have see a lovely event some how. 

There's nothing better than a big group of women in a small house, especially if they're comfortable around each other. It's a shame you weren't welcome to take part. However, that would have risked your girlfriend getting jealous, and even if you were single and it was just a friend and her friends, I bet they would be much more reserved and leery of doing the same kind of stuff if you were around.

• Agree 1