Mini vacation

Hey all, 

So if any of you read my experiences here my boyfriend moved down to South Carolina to be with me for a few months.  I’m currently in school but I can do the courses online as well so I was thinking me and him drive down to Daytona beach spend the week there.   If anyone on here did the drive from SC to FL are there any good places to pee besides on the side of the I-95?  I don’t mind will seeing my pussy but I rather not have everybody see it.

If you don't want everyone traveling the interstate to see you, maybe you should take back roads for at least part of the way. When I'm on I-95 and I-75 for long road trips, I'll usually get off onto a two-lane for my pee breaks. Perhaps I could recommend to you some of my favorites.

There are tons of semi private places to piss in Daytona. Parks, river trail, boardwalk, under the board walk, off the docks in marinas, parking lots of course, off the sidewalk curb between random parked cars. Floors, benches, and showers in beach locker rooms, outdoor motel walkways, ice machine rooms, spa floor, anywhere you feel like in a single-occupancy toilet, parking garage elevators, parking garages, random bedrooms at house parties, toilet floor in a dance club. To name a few.