1 hour ago, Hayley Bauer said:

Hey all,

I didn’t have class until this afternoon so myself and Will did some sightseeing and went hiking.   I was awake and ready to start the day before the sun was up so I slid out of bed,  got a shower got dressed the usual morning routine.   I put coffee on once the smell got across Will’s nose he wasn’t long waking up.   He came out the hallway and seen it was still dark then he seen the time on the stove.   Good god Hayley what the hell are you doing up at 6:00 in the morning.   I couldn’t sleep I said plus me and you are going on a little adventure.  So he got a shower,  got dressed and off we went.

Our first stop was the Waldrop stone falls to watch the sunrise.   We got out of the car and started the trek at about the halfway mark the coffee hit my bladder.  I looked at Will and said I gotta pee.   He said okay you want me to look around and see if there’s like an outhouse or something I’m like nope there’s nobody here.   So I handed him my purse and dropped my pants down to my ankles squat right in the middle of the trail,  he’s like gees hales what if someone comes by I said nobody is going to show up here it’s too early plus it’s a work day.   I squat down and held on to his hands for support opened my legs a little wide so he could enjoy the show.   As soon as I got into position a little dribble came out I said wait for it then the flood gates opened.  I had to spread my legs even wider than I planned or I would’ve got it on my sneakers.   You liking the view Will all he could focus on was my clean shaven pussy.   I finished, wiped and we continued up the trail.   

We got to the top just as the sun was coming up after what he just witnessed he had other plans in his mind than watching a sunrise so we got down the trail as quick as we could,  drove to a secluded spot and I rocked his world twice. 

I had to look up those waterfalls. The area around there reminds me very much of the kinds of places I used to hike when I was studying in North Carolina. 

I must say, I found waterfalls I saw in that area almost invariably disappointing compared to what can be found in other parts of the country (though I never visited Asheville, apparently there are some rather epic ones up there)--but I didn't have a hiking pee buddy with me to create her own beautiful waterfall along the way. That might have changed things a bit ;-).

I agree there are nicer waterfalls in the country and maybe myself and him will get to visit some one of these days.   Where he’s from there’s nothing like it so he got a treat and a bonus for witnessing the homemade waterfall. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On 2/21/2024 at 8:43 PM, Hayley Bauer said:

I agree there are nicer waterfalls in the country and maybe myself and him will get to visit some one of these days.   Where he’s from there’s nothing like it so he got a treat and a bonus for witnessing the homemade waterfall. 

I do love a good waterfall, but if there is a choice between viewing the river waterfall and a homemade waterfall, I'll take the homemade one every time!  A waterfall in the middle of the path is even better.