Peeing on him

Hey all,

I don’t have a whole lot of time myself and Will are getting ready to go grab a bite to eat.  I just wanted to ask your opinion on something.   So myself and Will we’re not technically dating but it’s leading towards that.   Anyways we were fooling around a bit last night and maybe it was because he witnessed me peeing in the alley I don’t know but afterwards he asked me if I could pee on him sometime.   I just said we’ll see what happens.   Should I do it now just to test the waters or wait a little while longer see where the relationship leads?

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Hayley Bauer said:

UPDATE:  while we were out to supper his sister texted him asked him what he was doing.  So he told her and she wrote back we’re having a few people over bring her and meet me first before she meets mom and dad.   So we went back to his place to get ready I was still on the fence but I said what the hell, so I looked at him and said hey remember what you asked me last night.  He said yes so I said well I have to pee you want me to use the toilet or try going on you.   He said up to yourself so we went into the bathroom he sat on the toilet with his pants down to his ankles I got on top of him and peed all over him.   He had a raging ….. that I took care of in the shower.

Im so happy for both of you that you decided to give it a try. I bet the shower sex was amazing. Nothing better than sharing a fetish with someone else who is into it. Giving is awesome when you know the person who is receiving the golden shower is enjoying it. Receiving is awesome when you realize how good pee feels against the skin. Golden showers are an amazing bonding experience, especially when everyone participating is getting off and enjoying it.  

• Agree 1
  • Love 1