Pee sound recordings

Hello all,
I really like the sound of women urinating, especially when I know who it is and where it was recorded.
Years ago I made a hidden transmitter in the toilet, when my girlfriend was there (or other female guests) I recorded it.
Sometimes you hear in the recordings when the need was very great.
Once I had my own place I did that, and although the recordings were probably 20 years ago, I listen to them regularly.
Is this recognizable and do you know if there are 'archives' of these types of recordings somewhere?

13 hours ago, JhPee said:

Hello all,
I really like the sound of women urinating, especially when I know who it is and where it was recorded.
Years ago I made a hidden transmitter in the toilet, when my girlfriend was there (or other female guests) I recorded it.
Sometimes you hear in the recordings when the need was very great.
Once I had my own place I did that, and although the recordings were probably 20 years ago, I listen to them regularly.
Is this recognizable and do you know if there are 'archives' of these types of recordings somewhere?

Peesearch used to have audio recordings, and there was one member in particular, I think it was "The Wee Watcher" but I could be confusing two members, who frequently recorded friends in his bathroom in exactly the way you're describing. I haven't seen any here, I don't think there's a section for them the way there is for pictures and audio (there was over at PS). I imagine some of the female members here like making these kind of recordings and might be interested in sharing, the question is where they would put them. Since this site doesn't seem to host sound clips, people would need to upload audio recordings elsewhere and then link them. There's a site called "Vocaroo" that's made for voice recording, but is good for sharing any sort of sound clips that are at most a few minutes in length. You wouldn't be able to search for peeing on there though, you'd have to have someone share with the community here and say that's what they were to be able to find them. Clip sites that DO have a search function cater to advertisers, podcast creators, Youtubers, etc. and will have little if any peeing since there's really no market for it among those users except maybe if you're advertising toilet bowl cleaner...

If you search on Youtube you can find a few channels of peeing audio--the "videos" are just black screens but the sound is peeing. You might not be able to tell for all of those if the person is male or female, unless it's hissy in which case it's almost definitely a woman.

Edited by Carb0nBased

Hey @JhP. I also really like listening to ladies peeing. I would love a single source for pee audio online but sadly there is very little pee audio around and what is available is scattered in various places.

Aside from places already mentioned, there is some pee audio on soundgasm.net. You can also find some through gone wild audio on Reddit.

There is also some stuff on cascademag.com but these are not free apart from some samples. The recordings are fairly affordable though.

I hope this is of some help.