Strangers on a Train...

Today,i had a good "stranger pee" experience.I was in a carriage with about 4 or 5 mixed people,and about 8 or 9 off their head Geordie lasses like on a Hen Night or something.Luckily i was sat next to toilet,so i went in and after my wee,i made sure the toilet was clean.Returning to my seat,not 2 minutes later,1 of these quite sexy Geordie girls,about 18-21,goes in the loo.

So i couldnt actually hear any pissing sounds,but she was laughing to herself,at something,to do with her pals probably,not being too noisy,just girls having a laugh etc.So,she walks out,but i noticed she hadnt flushed,she returns to her party,but then another of her pals,another young brunette,about 19,goes in,she also forgets to flush,sits back down.My mind is racing,2 sexy young girls have left a bowl of fresh piss in there!Do i look all innocent,and just go in,or will people notice me,and think,"pervert".Too good an opportunity...

I simply stand up,go in toilet.In the bowl,water is bright yellow,with soggy wiping paper,and splashes on the front rim.

I wanted to,but didnt masturbate,i just dipped my fingers in the lukewarm water,and put on my tongue.I knew it could only be their piss,because i had been in before and it was clean.So,i flushed it,went sat back down,and looked at the girls,not knowing,or caring,that i had tasted the piss of 2 of them!(i hope neither has any "social" diseases!)A very nice journey,nothing as sweet as strange girls piss....:)

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Today,i had a good "stranger pee" experience.I was in a carriage with about 4 or 5 mixed people,and about 8 or 9 off their head Geordie lasses like on a Hen Night or something.Luckily i was sat next to toilet,so i went in and after my wee,i made sure the toilet was clean.Returning to my seat,not 2 minutes later,1 of these quite sexy Geordie girls,about 18-21,goes in the loo.

So i couldnt actually hear any pissing sounds,but she was laughing to herself,at something,to do with her pals probably,not being too noisy,just girls having a laugh etc.So,she walks out,but i noticed she hadnt flushed,she returns to her party,but then another of her pals,another young brunette,about 19,goes in,she also forgets to flush,sits back down.My mind is racing,2 sexy young girls have left a bowl of fresh piss in there!Do i look all innocent,and just go in,or will people notice me,and think,"pervert".Too good an opportunity...

I simply stand up,go in toilet.In the bowl,water is bright yellow,with soggy wiping paper,and splashes on the front rim.

I wanted to,but didnt masturbate,i just dipped my fingers in the lukewarm water,and put on my tongue.I knew it could only be their piss,because i had been in before and it was clean.So,i flushed it,went sat back down,and looked at the girls,not knowing,or caring,that i had tasted the piss of 2 of them!(i hope neither has any "social" diseases!)A very nice journey,nothing as sweet as strange girls piss....:)

Since i joined this site im much more aware of opportunities like this.I suppose you could call it,"Pee aware" or something.Maybe not one other person that day would have even noticed the girls hadnt flushed the toilet,and left a bowl of golden loveliness.Ok,i didnt stick my head in the bowl etc,but just to get a few drops on my fingers and sniff and taste the piss of girls that is unknown,is awesome.I hope more of us find these opportunities.Train toilets are obviously Unisex,so try to go in after you see a sexy lady go in,she may leave drops on the rim etc."PEE AWARE"....

I call it Peedar - as in Pee Radar. I've seen others also use that term.

I have also sampled pee in this way - certainly drops on the toilet seat and also when I've witnessed a girl leave a puddle outside. One of my favourites was when I saw a young woman disappear behind a tree adjacent to a snow covered car park out in the country in the Lake District. Unfortunately I couldn't get into position to see anything, but as soon as she had gone I went behind the tree and found a lovely patch of yellow snow. It tasted wonderful.

My peedar is always engaged, but I've still had a remarkably dry year this year. One that I have done a couple of times is noted a sexy young lady go into the toilet on a train and also notice that the "Engaged" sign doesn't come on, meaning that they have failed to lock the door. I have innocently gone up to the toilet and pressed the "door open" button to reveal a lovely sight. The first time it was a young lady in a hippy style outfit including a long very flared skirt. As the door slid open she was there in "Hover" mode over the toilet and a lovely stream pouring out. She was a bit startled, but not in a position to stop. I apologised, suggested she lock the door in future and pressed the close button, but the slow moving door meant that I got an excellent view in the mean time. The second time it happened, the girl in question was actually sat on the toilet, with jeans round her knees, so I couldn't see much, but surprisingly she jumped up and turned towards me, which actually gave me a full on view of her crotch area!

The opportunity doesn't arise often and it is probably a little on the mean side, but if they don't lock the door.......

Its good were all switched on this way.Id like to have seen the girl in hover mode!Its only 2nd time ive had chance to get an unknown girls piss on my fingers,but dont it taste fine?