Experience Project Stories and Confessions from kitty303

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- kitty303

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

-Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

Pissing In Flowerpots

By: kitty303

Written on August 18th, 2012

It was really early in the morning,, Like around 4 in the morning.... I had drank soo much water the night before and had fallen asleep without peeing that night....

It was still dark... So I decided to go in my backyard and find a place to piss in/on. my backyard is HUGE...its full of bushes and trees..so i can literally pee anywhere and no one can see me (from a distance of course)

I had found an old flowerpot that my family has never really used before...it was empty..since i had to go sooo bad i decided to just pull down my pants, slightly squat over it and piss in it! ;D

My stream aimed perfectly for it. ;) it was so loud when i was peeing...but felt so good!

It's fun peeing on things..or in things. Just knowing that its your pee and its like your "claiming" it makes it fun for me (;

Soon I was filling up the flower pot...After about a minute of peeing in it, I finally stopped..shook my legs a little bit to get any extra pee off myself.. and noticed that the flower pot was over halfway filled up! (It was a BIG flowerpot...btw:P) I loved it! xD

I ran back into my house... As i was running, I noticed I was very slippery between my legs..I guess I had gotten myself wet from having such a good time peeing (;

My Pissing Buddy

Written on August 27th, 2012

Sometimes when me and my friend decide to be really daring... He'll let me hold his cock while he pisses outside... I love holding him! and im sure he does too, he gets extremely hard afterwards...

If i notice hes hard, I'll usually just 'finish' him off and make him cum.. :3 just because im such a good friend =P

Or if i have to pee, He'll rub my clit for me while im pissing ...Ya, I love seeing my cum all over his fingers.... (; One of the best things....

We both have a pee fetish I guess... So when one of us has to pee we always watch eachother do it... Not only that, we ALWAYS pee outside haha.

Since i can pee standing up while wearing my skinny jeans and aim far I rlly dont have a problem ^_^

I love that i have taught myself that option... the only downside is i have to pull down my pants right below my ass (; haha!

Our favorite place to pee is off of the old tree house is my backyard... !

Or on the back of my house (: I hope I never lose my best friend...lol :)

Had To Pee So Bad!

Written on September 19th, 2012

one time at my old apartment, the elevator wasnt working and the only option to get to the 8th floor (my apartment) was to walk up the stairs...

I was pretty angry ... since its a pretty long walk up.I had to pee sooo badly that day that my bladder and pussy were just throbbing so much! It felt really good to me.... But I still needed to release it!.....

I realized I wasn't going to make it to my floor to get to my apartment i just hadda piss so bad that i was already leaking a bit...

So I sorta thought a little bit about it.....and decided to pull down my jeans on the stairs.. aim my pussy lips a little bit up....and had a nice long piss all over the stairs and walls... I had pushed my hardest and really couldnt believe how far I could shoot out! It was amazing seeing the white walls and stairs all soaked in piss....!!!

It was really loud too (; But no one was there at the time since it was really late at night....Soo I stood for a good 2 or 3 minutes relieving myself....

Kinda feel bad for who ever had to clean it up.....since it was tons of piss :p it was basicly everywhere too...dripping... xD

Sure...I prolly couldve squatted and made less mess....but nope lol! Sorry.... I love marking my territory cx