Outhouse: Story Involving My Ex-wife and Her Girlfriend: Part One

Outhouse: Story Involving My Ex-wife and Her Girlfriend: Part Two
     My ex stood in front of the bench seat and pulled up her knee-lenght, woolen skirt to reveal that she too was wearing a long- legged girdle exactly like what her girl friend had on. Attached to the girdle by for short suspenders were coffee-colored nylons She slipped her hands into the wide elastic waist-band and worked the spandex garment over her saddlebag upper thighs to bare her ass. 
     She looked down at the well-worn wooden platform and complained to her girlfriend that she had peed all around the oval cutout hole. Her friend only laughed and observed that women are messy. She went on declaring that she was no exception when she backing up and squatting over a toilet. My ex responded that if that was the case then she did not give a shit if she missed the toilet!
     She fluffed her pubic bush and ran her index finger up her pussy crack parting her pussy flaps before turning around and squatting down just a bit. The start of my ex's pee resulted in a soft hiss and a gentle patter as her pee stream rained down over the previous deposited contents at the bottom of the cesspit. The strenght of her pee increased to full force and I became intoxicated by the sight in the dim light of the interior of the outhouse. I could not wrest my gaze from the sight of her flowing pee as it jetted from between her her pussy lips. Numerous droplets separating from the ribbon-like stream danced in air before striking the time worn bench seat around the oval opening.  The chill of the autumn air caused goose bumps on her bare bum cheeks in direct contras the heat of her falling pee which created steamy vapor. 
     All good things must come to an end and slowly the flowing fountain of pee falling from her pussy began to wane before ceasing altogether. She remained in her high squatting position and bounced up and down to dislodge droplets of pee the dangling strands of hair of her dark pubic bush. Satisfied that her action had done its part, she stood up and turned around to peer into the cesspit for what reason except that she was just in the habit of checking the results of her toilet performance.
     My ex pulled up her long-legged panty girdle and dropped the hem on her skirt. She turned and put her right heel up on the toilet bench to check the suspender holding up her hose and smoothed the nylon out. She repeated the action with her right leg. As she stepped past her girlfriend, her girlfriend flick the ash on her burning cigarette and then dropped the butt down through the oval cutout. The two of them exited the outhouse and returned to the picnic.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3