Experience Project Stories and Confessions from hornyv

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- hornyv

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

Here Are a Few Places

By: hornyv

Posted August 31st, 2008

I like to stroll around looking for "fun, dirty" places to pee. Here is what i have done so far:

-from the top of bleachers spraying a lampost

-in a locker

-at the theater (in the seat)

-in a bus

-on the side of someone's house

-on a slide

-in a parking lot

-in someone's driveway

-at a bus stop

-in the subway station

-in the subway

-in a food court

-on a glass door

-on a carpet in achanging room in a store

-on the street

-standing up from a balcomy

-in a public garbage

-on the floor of a public bathroom

-on the carpet (appartement building, movie theaters)

-in a sink of a public laundry room

-on a chair in a lobby of an app building

-in a laundry basket

-on the floor of a train

am am looking for a fun place everyday and realize many may not understand this thrill...but it's very erotic for me...

i love everything that this involves: the search for a place, the peeing, the fear of getting caught, all of it. for those into this...check out sneaky pee. they have awesome footage!

• Like 1

A Very Arousing Bus Ride

hornyv , Jan 27, 2010

this is an exerpt of an email i sent to a fellow wetter from ep (who shall remain nameless). You know who you are!! ;)

So i thought i would tell you a little bit about how my evening went.

So after i left the coffee shop, i crossed the street to catch my bus, i was kinda getting desperate and thought maybe i should descreetly take my pants off and pee.

But i liked the idea of peeing on the bus better so resisted the urge. Also the bus shelter was completly made out of "glass" and it wasnt dark yet AND there is a police station a block away...so i figured i would be better off not doing it there.

I went to work, had to make this man supper. The entire hour that i spent cooking, i was thinking of you and doing the pee dance. I was just happy he never came in the kitchen or it would have been obvious. I have resisted the urge to run to the bathroom and relieve my bladder on several occasions.

It was FINALLY time for me to leave, so i catch the bus. Now, usually this bus is so full that i always have to stand up...but not this time. I was not only able to get a seat, but an INDIVIDUAL seat. I was also lucky in terms of the type of seat the bus had. There are two kinds... plastic seating, and some that are covered in a thin layer of fabric. This bus had the fabric on the seats.

I wasnt originally going to pee on this bus, but the opportunity was too good to pass out. So i started letting go, it was really hard to control the flow but i had too as i didnt want to be too soaked.

I had to wait 10 min for the next bus and its a really cold day. I peed enough to make the seat quite wet and then stop myself in order to keep some for the next bus (if it had the right seats...)

So i made sure i got up only at the last second in case you could notice the wet patch. Luckily, it was dark and my coat is long enough to cover my butt.

During my wait, i got cold because of the wet patch, so i decided to warm it up again with a little pee. I did that a couple of times, the temperature diff made it so arousing!

So I hoped on the next bus and took a seat next to the back door as i knew this time my patch may be more visible. As soon as i sat down, i started to let go. It felt amazing!! to know i was being such a naughty girl peeing my pants in the bus on purpose. My pussy was pulsating for attention and so i started doing keggle exercises which are arousing for me. This is literally only a 2 min bus ride, i usually walk the distance, but under the circumstances...i prefered the bus ;).

So i got out at my stop my ass fully soaked and knowing the seat was also. While i walked the block left to get home, i had some more little spurts to warm myself up.

As i got close to home i noticed the parental units were gone (yes i am still home at 26...), so i decided to go at the side of the house and let it all out before i got inside. I couldnt believe how much pee i had left in me! i could hear the hissing sound which made me desperately want to touch myself.

I got inside, put my jacket around my waste to hide the most obvious...although my entire left leg was completly soaked. I quickly got to the bathroom, and got in the shower with my pants on..to rinse them before washing. I lay in the tub, shower running and give myself a great orgasm.

After i showered, i went to start my load of laundry, locked myself in my room and came online to see that you not only wrote a chapter of our fantasy...but two!!! I was so turned on by your second story that i had to give myself another couple of orgasms!!!

Loved The Noise!!

Posted February 20th, 2010

So I was in an appartment building and desperately needed to pee.

I was doing laundry and before going out to put it in the dryer, i took my underwear off. I was now commando under my jeans.

I took care of the laundry and then went for a little stroll. I stopped at the back entrance (where the parking is), slipped my pants off and squatted in a corner and let a torrent of pee out. The noise was delicious.

I looked before leaving and even though you cant really see much, but you could see it was wet.

I cant wait to do it again, this time i am thinking of wearing a skirt and peeing on the carpet of a movie theater. Its always been a fantasy of mine!

• Hot 1

My Naughty Day Out

Posted February 28th, 2010

so i had a skirt on and pantyhose which i had cut a big hole at the crotch for such occasions.

i was bursting by the time i went to the movies.. i took a seat in the front because there was too many people in the back. i was the only one of my row so i put my stuff two seats down.

i figured i would pee in my seat, go let out of the rest of it somewhere else and come back and sit in the second seat.

so the commercials were not even done yet, and i had to let go of some of the pressure. I had over a liter of water and a pop, and hadnt peed since this morning!

I let a few big spurts out, not too fast so that the material could take it in. but it didnt take much time for me to loose control and pee a lot.

anyways, i was afraid it would start dripping on the cement floor so i stopped the flow with a lot of effort. I took my purse and rushed to the bathroom.

but the theater has two sets of doors which created a little area with garbages before actually being out of the hall. I looked back at the movie and out in the hall, the coast was clear so i let out a torrent right there, on the carpet. i had my back to the wall and could see my pudlle, it was SO SEXY!!!!

So even with the carpet AND the seat, i still had LOTS of pee to get rid of! i have a big bladder...

so i went to the bathroom. my idea was to find a stall with a drain in and just let it out on the floor...but the maintenace crew was there and so i had to be a good girl and let the rest out in the toilet.

I still had loads of pee in me! So i went back to the theater and drank a whole bottle of water (750ml) and a can of pop... so by the end of the movie i ws bursting again...

(i wanted to masturbate during the movie, but a couple came by during the commmercials and sat right in the back so they could see every movement, needless to say, that idea went to hell).

Anyways, when the movie finished, i waited for the second floor to empty and was looking down at the people and just let go. This time the pee went all over my legs and was even starting to get in my boots, but i could stop. i felt so good to look down at people and just let go!!

people were coming my way, so i had to stop my flow and went down one flight of stairs.

the second story of the theater is actually the third floor of a mall. anyways, there were bathrooms there so i decided to go.

on my way i saw a little nook in the wall with water fountains and phones. So i let out some pee there. The puddle was going everywhere so i had to find somewhere else....

then i went to the bathroom found my stall with the drain and just let it out on the floor. the splattering sound is really hot!

Anyways, i changed stall, washed myself, took the hose and skirt off and put my pants back on.

On my way out of the bathroom i looked at the floor and the ENTIRE stall was flooded!!! lol

when i got back i HAD to make myself cum a few times!!!

• Hot 2

Finally Got To Fulfill One Of My Fantasies

Posted April 3rd, 2010

I have been peeing on many public transportations: buses, subway and now i can add on a TRAIN to the list.

I was wearing a skirt, no panties. I dressed to be able to pee easily anywhere.

I was going downtown and had to take a train. I took this train for years when i was a student and always fantasized about peeing on it.

I FINALLY got my chance.

I was going downtown when people were coming back, i was against "traffic". I chose a wagon were there was no one....

i was starting to get ready to be naughty when the door opened and this guy came in and sat about 4 seats ahead of me. His back was facing me so i could still be naughty and he wouldnt know (as long as i were discreet).

So i hiked up my skirt, put a news paper on the floor just to stop the noise and started letting go. The THRILL of peeing with someone so close was unbelievable!!!

I had LOTS of pee and it was flowing everywhere... it wouldnt take long for the pee to travel to where the guy was sitting. So i let all the rest of my pee out, looked at my "work of art" and changed wagon.

The wagon before was pretty emptied to, so i was able to start touching myself. i was SOOO horny having done such a dirty thing.

A couple of minutes later on the next stop, a bunch of security guards boarded the train and were just doing their rounds. I was SOOO happy i decided to change wagon or i would have been arrested for sure!!!

Anyways, i was able to make myself come once the guards were on to the next wagon.

The idea of them seeing my pee all over the train made me reach orgasm sooo quickly! I came twice and decided that i better stop before anyone noticed.

There were a couple of people that had borded and even though they were far enough not to be able to see what i was doing... any more orgasms and i might heve been a little loud..

The train stopped at the end of the line, i waited for everyone to get out, and went back to the wagon were i peed everywhere, and sure enough, there was a few river that went all the way to the middle of the kart!

That made me soooo horny again, i went to the bathrooms and made myself cum again.

I wanted to really let out a full stream, and not worry about the noise or where the pee would land. so i will have to do it again another time and hopefully i will be able to make a beautiful arc and hear it splattering on the floor without worrying about other people.

I will have to keep fantasizing about it until it happens!

Guilty Pleasure

Written on August 20th, 2012

I love peeing on furniture (just not my own.... don't like to clean the mess or the smell of pee ;) )

it makes me feel so dirty and horny. It really is a guilty pleasure because part of me does feel bad for people who needs to clean or people who sit after me, but the reward outways the guilt.

I have went in hotel lobbies to be naughty, have done it in stores, done it at people's places that I dislike.... I love couches, patio furniture and beds. Just thinking about it makes me so wet!!!

• Hot 1

(Posted in Group: I Want To Pee In A Store)

Many Times, But Always Looking For New Ideas

hornyv Aug 20, 2012

I have a few times and there is no thrill like it.... I have peed in many different dressing rooms, carpeted or not (the one time that it wasn't carpeted I just left a tiny little puddle, just to say that I did).

I have peed in carpeted aisles and on some clothes that were over priced and not good quality.

I have done it in a carpeted part of a home decor store, including a surface rug on display, have done it on the floor a hidden aisle even if it wasnt carpeted, done it on furniture displays.

It's dirty, and on sme level disgusting but it is so arousing, knowing how wrong it is... especially if you are just bursting to go!

I am currently looking for new ideas and locations if anyone wants to chip in.

My Pillow, Which Leaked Onto The Carpet

Written on September 1st, 2012

I have always wanted to pee on my pillow but never did because i dont like the smell of pee.

Someone gave me better pillows, so my i started thinking that i might just pee on the older ones. Well I have been using one of them as a cushion and really had to pee.

Today, my plan was to go outside and have a sneaky naughty pee, but then started chatting on this site.

I really had to go and got turned on, so i started to hump my pillow. Well it didnt take much for me to try what i have been thinking about and starting slowly letting out squirts of pee.

Most of them were not by choice as i was loosing control of my bladder.

When I finally was able to stop the flow, I took the pillow which was dripping and put it in the tub.

I looked that the mess i made: had a towel under, but it went through that as well..my carpet was soaked!

As much as I always wanted to soak my carpet with my beautiful golden nector, i never did for the same reason.

Well, my carpet was already soaked so i decided to let some out there as well. It felt delicious.

I then went back to my pillow in the tub and let the full torrent go.

I hope my carpet won't smell like pee!! But it was so worth it!!!

I will let my pillow dry and keep using it to hump and pee myself. I love being so dirty!!

(Posted in: "I love peeing on towels.")

Why Not?

Written on September 6th, 2012

I can put it on the chair and let loose so that it soaks up all my pee, or put it on the floor when I am about to lose control or just playfully pee on it.

I like peeing on white towels the most and see the damage.

(Posted in: "I love peeing on the floor of public bathrooms.")

(Posted in Group: I Love to Pee In Public)

Peeing At A Busy Bus Stop

hornyv, Sep 5, 2012

I really needed to pee and wanted to have a daring one so I decided to pee near the bus stop. It was rush hour on a very busy street. decided to sit on the base of the nearest lampost (big ones in parking lot).

I was wearing a long black skirt with no panties, so it was relatively easier to let go without beeing noticed.

I was about 5m (15 feet) from the bus stop and there was about 7 people waiting. I made sure that my skirt was hicked in the back so it would not get wet, moved my ass forward and slowly started to let go.

I didnt want to let go of the full force because it would have been too noisy.

After a couple of minutes, the flow stopped, got up, admired the puddle for a few seconds and walked up to the others waiting for the bus. So thrilling to know that there were people (and cars passing) so close.

Love sneaky public pees!

• 6 years later...