Accidents mid diaper change

So im kind of into abdl but on the helping side. I was wondering if any abdl people or people who need to wear on here has/had accidents mid change intentionally or not. Like whats your take on the subject?

Edited by adamz33
Incomplete text
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also on the helping side, and though not Abdl per se, I have a few friends with bladder issues who wear diapers from time to time. I’ve had quite a few start to wee mid-change even when asked if they were finished before we went to change them. I found it happened most frequently with guys, especially if the room is a little chilly. Sometimes opening their warm diaper and suddenly feeling the cold air would make more come out even if they thought they were all done. I had one friend who this happened to fairly regularly. He was a heavy wetter to begin with so closing the front of his already full diaper didn’t really help matters much as he’d just flood everything 😅 anyone who changed him learned pretty quickly to bring a towel with them and hold it up to/ against him as soon as the diaper was open to avoid him weeing absolutely everywhere. We also got in the habit of changing him on a pee pad in case we weren’t fast enough with the towel or in case he had more than it could hold. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, PottyHelper said:

I am also on the helping side, and though not Abdl per se, I have a few friends with bladder issues who wear diapers from time to time. I’ve had quite a few start to wee mid-change even when asked if they were finished before we went to change them. I found it happened most frequently with guys, especially if the room is a little chilly. Sometimes opening their warm diaper and suddenly feeling the cold air would make more come out even if they thought they were all done. I had one friend who this happened to fairly regularly. He was a heavy wetter to begin with so closing the front of his already full diaper didn’t really help matters much as he’d just flood everything 😅 anyone who changed him learned pretty quickly to bring a towel with them and hold it up to/ against him as soon as the diaper was open to avoid him weeing absolutely everywhere. We also got in the habit of changing him on a pee pad in case we weren’t fast enough with the towel or in case he had more than it could hold. 

I see and it definitely makes sense like that. Well i guess you gotta be fast in finding a solution in cases like that but in my opiniion its all good either way