Job fair listen pee fun

Last week I went to a Job fair which was being held in a local football /soccer stadium. It was not that great and soon got board, so I thought I would go and see some friends who run a local councillors group and were a great support when I saw them to help with stress which was in the same building. When I got out of lift, instead of going to see them straight away, I slipped into the ladies toilet which was quite, went into one of the stalls. I had not been in there long when I heard the door open and female voices, two of them I knew straight away as councillors I had talked too. I soon heard them hissing as they peed with one being a powerful piss. Wished I could have seen who it was mandy or penny. Not long after they had gone did the toilets start to fill up with many different women. I was there for hour and did not slipped out until it was quiet, luckily I did when I did as the cleaner was head that way with the trolley. 

• Hot 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently my ex's 1st husband asked her to describe the sounds of other women peeing in public toilets.  Never thought of that before and it's not yet doing anything for me.  A new kink.  Interesting to read that others do it.