New Orleans -- Public Cameras/Public Pissers

About a month ago I was going through a phase of hoping I could find reasonably high quality webcams which stood a chance of seeing pee.

The best quality of cameras I found is a little bit of a mixed bag, American it seems from the concentration of locations.  But many are cityscape views with no close detail.

They do have several in Bourbon Street, two in particular that offer good views of a crossroads outside one of the bars, with a reasonably wide view of people passing - and I have to say it's been a total disappointment.   Right now it's 7:30am in the UK, and 01:30am in New Orleans.   And a few people getting taxis and Ubers...  but nothing.  Nobody really on the streets.  No crowds of people hanging about.

Right now....  a group of girls right in front of camera looking like they were waiting for an Uber maybe, and looking a little jiggly - but nobody looking panicked or running around a corner to an alleyway.

1507293401_Screenshot2024-02-02at07_38_05.thumb.png.5652c750f0b587e68cb036aa4bd55919.png

The site also has a camera overlooking the Temple Bar Pub in Dublin, which by contrast is a busy hive of activity well into the early hours.  Of course whilst any bar is open it's so easy to just walk in to use the toilets.  So it's worth skimming through the archive view which will show the last 24 hours. In the case of Dublin from about 3am when the shutters are closed on the pub but people are still hanging around outside.   To be fair I haven't seen anyone peeing on camera there yet either.  Perhaps if the cameras were more in the alleyways and off that main thoroughfare it would be a different matter.

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/?cam=bourbonstreet

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/?cam=catsmeow2

• Thanks 1