Morning Wood Game Changer

Nothing worse than trying to pee with morning wood. This morning I tried something different and it worked a treat! 
I got a heap of toilet paper and held it over the end of my penis then cupped it with my hand. The toilet paper obsorbed really quickly and formed a waterfall straight into the bowl. It felt amazing having the pee run through my hands and some down my shaft! 
Wash hands and all done. No mess to clean up and no stupid/awkward positions trying to aim! 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

Nothing worse than trying to pee with morning wood. This morning I tried something different and it worked a treat! 
I got a heap of toilet paper and held it over the end of my penis then cupped it with my hand. The toilet paper obsorbed really quickly and formed a waterfall straight into the bowl. It felt amazing having the pee run through my hands and some down my shaft! 
Wash hands and all done. No mess to clean up and no stupid/awkward positions trying to aim! 

I've done that before without the toilet paper but WITH a cupped hand, including at the sink. At least I assume I know what you're talking about, a hand cupped toward you and/or downward (depending on the angle of your pee hole when hard) so that it takes the momentum out of the stream and causes the pee to drop down into a sink or the toilet. Maybe adding the toilet paper helps with splashback off your hand, but even if it reduced the mess of wayward pee drops, I'd think it would make a huge mess of its own since the paper would easily shred when wet.

4 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I've done that before without the toilet paper but WITH a cupped hand, including at the sink. At least I assume I know what you're talking about, a hand cupped toward you and/or downward (depending on the angle of your pee hole when hard) so that it takes the momentum out of the stream and causes the pee to drop down into a sink or the toilet. Maybe adding the toilet paper helps with splashback off your hand, but even if it reduced the mess of wayward pee drops, I'd think it would make a huge mess of its own since the paper would easily shred when wet.

I’m talking about a lot of tp 

it doesn’t rip and actually works really well