Brilliant night @Great Horned Owl.   I wonder whether your fiancé's sister had informed her of your interest in peeing - the fact that she asked you to go into the toilet and help her take her nylons/tights down and then wasn't bothered at all about you staying in there with her.   For her then to ask you to wipe her and pull her tights back up as well.  She may have just been steaming drunk and not caring about anything and not being at all capable and I could certainly see that in that condition a girl might not care about making you leave the room first, but to actually ask you to wipe her, must have indicated some level of interest/acceptance of the situation.  If she was just drunk and not caring then she would probably have stumbled off the toilet trying to pull up her tights without even worrying about wiping.

You didn't mention any knickers/panties - does that mean she wasn't wearing any and only had fishnets on under her skirt?

I take it that the fact that she just started pissing the instant she sat (or fell) onto the seat and kept talking to you means that you didn't feel the need to leave her to it.  I must admit, that I would also have stayed and enjoyed the view in that circumstance.   I would normally be a gent and offer privacy and hope that the girl might say not to worry, but being that she kept talking to you, I would take that as an invitation to stay.   I have had that before now with girls that I've caught pissing outside - I apologise to them for interrupting them and they say oh don't worry and then we continue to have a conversation whilst the girl keeps peeing.   It is very much a case of reading the situation. 

• Hot 2