Experience Project Stories and Confessions from Syndi23

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- Syndi23

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

Bathroom Pee

by Syndi23

Warning: mess

Okay so this was my first time doing any sort of naughty peeing.

I was with my friends when we went to Walmart and they had to go to the bathroom. I had been holding it for awhile looking for somewhere good to go. At this point I couldn't hold it anymore and decided to just go to the bathroom.

When we got in there they took the stalls on either side of me and I became very daring. I scooted up to the front of the toilet and put my feet far out it front of me. It took a second but then I spurted out a little that quietly ran down the front of the bowl and on the ground. After that it was too much on my bladder and warm hot pee just kept coming out and running down the front of the bowl pooling on the floor.

About 40 seconds later I was finally done and left the stall. I looked back and admired my work with my pee going into the three different stalls.

It felt so good and I was so horny knowing that I had done this and my friends didn't even realize it.

I will definitely do this more often.

• Like 1

Dressing Room

by Syndi23

W: mess

Recently I posted my first experience of peeing on the floor in the bathroom. After that I really wanted to try in different places....

Today while out shopping, I went into the changing rooms at old navy. I noticed that they were very private, floor length walls and door, and decided I wanted to complete my pee quest for going in the changing room. When I got in there I didn't have to go too bad so I decided I would just leave my mark.

I dropped my pants and took aim for the corner. It took a minute to relax enough but I finally was able to spurt a little in the corner. I watched it drip down the wall and I was so turned on I almost started masturbating right there, but I knew my friends were waiting for me. I grabbed my jeans (which will probably come up eventually :P) and left the dressing room. A woman was waiting and it turned me on so much knowing that she had no idea what I had done in there.

This is such an exciting feeling and I can't wait to keep doing things like this!

• Like 2

I haven't seen these stories before and so I'm very thankful to both the original authors and WantonLee for all of these posts. I look forward to reading through the rest of them, as they seem really great. Thanks again, they're brilliant additions to the site!