On The Porch & Ruth - Recent Experiences

Thank you all , This is Ruth .It is very hard for me to let things out from my life ,Every thing is so new to me ,I had my first time ever in a beauty shop ,I had my hair done and make up for the first time , Wayne is so patient with me .He guides me on everything ,He is watching me type now ,He Told me to just be honest . Please let me go slow for now ,  Thank you 

14 hours ago, on the porch said:

This is Rig again , Wayne told me to open up,, not to hold back , this is very embarrassing, When we met I was still at my house but we had more and more contact , one day he took me to a outside party what his friends ,I never drank anything like wine ,I had two small glasses and got really goofy ,He took me to his house and we talked and talked ,Then out of no where I asked him if he thought I was pretty ,He started kissing me ,and all over This was a bit scary to me , I let him do anything he wanted , He was kissing me ,, down there ,and I couldn't hold my self ,I peed I never had a orgasm in my life ,I peed real hard and he kept licking it up ,He said it was my gift to him , I love him so much and will do anything for him .

I hope this is ok what I wrote ? And a manager will except it .  Thank you Ruth 

It's wonderful, and from the heart Ruth. I hope you enjoy the journey you are on with Wayne. xx

On 1/20/2024 at 9:07 AM, on the porch said:

This is Rig again , Wayne told me to open up,, not to hold back , this is very embarrassing, When we met I was still at my house but we had more and more contact , one day he took me to a outside party what his friends ,I never drank anything like wine ,I had two small glasses and got really goofy ,He took me to his house and we talked and talked ,Then out of no where I asked him if he thought I was pretty ,He started kissing me ,and all over This was a bit scary to me , I let him do anything he wanted , He was kissing me ,, down there ,and I couldn't hold my self ,I peed I never had a orgasm in my life ,I peed real hard and he kept licking it up ,He said it was my gift to him , I love him so much and will do anything for him .

I hope this is ok what I wrote ? And a manager will except it .  Thank you Ruth 

Ruth , not Rig sorry 

This is Ruth , I don't know if this is a correct place to tell this . For the first time in my life I woke up on a boat out at sea . Sun was coming up and it was magical,  Wayne made coffee and I had a cup , I never drank coffee until I was with him ,  I,put on a robe he laid out for me and I went out on the back part of the boat , I had to laugh !!! He was naked fishing . So I did the same I took off the robe and sat down on a couch , He asked me if I had peed yet . I said no and he just said , " go ahead and let it out " . I said ,Here ? He said sure .. make my day brighter , well I did .

He just looked at me and smiled and then he peed right at me ,We laughed so hard , Wayne gave me hundreds of Firsts , In the commune none of the women had much rights , no tv , radio or phones in the houses , there was a phone in the meeting hall , We All had to wear long hand made dresses , They were all the same , We couldn't cut our hair and had to wear a head cover , No out side friends . Most of all young girls were called evil by the old women , until they were married inside the commune , I was at 16 , Sex was ?looked at as evil unless for pregnancy. I had a miscarriage at 18 , and couldn't have any children. So , sex was out ,none . My husband was much older than I was . He died and I never shead a tear ,  the community wanted me to give them my farm , I kept putting them off . 

I met Wayne in a grocery store ,I had to walk to it , I was running out of food , but in the store I froze up ,I couldn't move and started to cry . He asked me what was wrong ,and led me to the snack shop in the grocery store , We talked for over an hour . Then he said , come with me to my house you need to wind down , The attraction was so strong for him ,I don't know why or how, I fell asleep at his house .  After a few months I had 2 glasses of wine , I never had wine , and got really tipsy, one thing lead to another ,  We ended up in his bed , He was so gentle and tender with me from years of no sex I was so very tight  .he took his time very slow . I,never had a orgasm in my life I didn't know what was happening .

I never knew my body could do that , Then He was  kissing me all over my body and then down there , I couldn't help my self I peed so very hard and he drank it and then told me , my body gave his this gift . I never knew my body could do that . I love him so much He is so good to me  

He said writing here would open me up to new people and worlds . It's still hard to put in words what's in my mind . But I'm trying . This is all true , every word ... Thank you , Ruth 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1