Words that do it for you

Certain words or phrases turn me on instantly. Like when a woman says shes bursting it just does it for me.... A friend sent me a Teams message where she said she was bursting, I was turned on. 

Another would be a woman saying she needs to go potty does it for me, no idea what it is with that one but it just does it!

Anyone else have any words like that?

• Agree 2

I like the use of "wet" as a verb, as in "I'm going to wet" or "where have you wet".  Also:  the classic "I'm peeing my pants".   So simple yet so hot.   And "I'm going/gonna go" is good.  "Can't hold it, I'm gonna wet myself" or any variation of "Can't wait any longer" urgency talk is great.  😏

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I feel like dialogue is heavily underappreciated when it comes to pissing. It isn't just words for me, it's also sounds. I also love a semi-linear progression of noises that hint at how bad it is.

"I really have to piss/pee" - Gets my ears perked up. I get really excited on the inside but I try to hide my enthusiasm

"Oh fuck I need to pee" - The fuck part really drives it home for me

"Mmf I can't hold it " - Usually just before the damn breaks

"Okay, it's coming out. . ." - At this point I'm probably on the verge of busting my zipper open without using my hands

Whatever sounds come after is icing on the cake.

• Hot 1