Golden Shower on the hotel bed

Sadly no pictures, but thought I’d share a hot experience from last weekend.

After a night out me and my partner (both males) returned to our hotel. Both a little tipsy and horny. We made out a little bit, but he needed to piss.

Knowing my fetish he had me wrap my lips around his cock as he squirted some piss down my throat.

Then he had my lay back on the bed as he fully unleashed and drenched me head to toe in his glorious piss.

I loved it, the piss spilled off me and pooled underneath my back on the bedsheets.

We then climbed into the wet bed, I jerked off and shot my load into the sheets and fell asleep

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, notepanel said:

Sadly no pictures, but thought I’d share a hot experience from last weekend.

After a night out me and my partner (both males) returned to our hotel. Both a little tipsy and horny. We made out a little bit, but he needed to piss.

Knowing my fetish he had me wrap my lips around his cock as he squirted some piss down my throat.

Then he had my lay back on the bed as he fully unleashed and drenched me head to toe in his glorious piss.

I loved it, the piss spilled off me and pooled underneath my back on the bedsheets.

We then climbed into the wet bed, I jerked off and shot my load into the sheets and fell asleep

Fuck bro that is hot!  I wish I had a partner that was into piss too