Hey all it’s me.  My boyfriend is Tim,  I locked myself out of my account and had to make a new one.   
I had another first this morning that I’ll share with you all.   I’m currently peeing as I’m typing this,  myself and Tim are having a party so I snuck away for a few minutes.   Anyway back to this morning,  so I have a routine every day I’ll get up brush my teeth,  pee and then shower the normal routine for most people.  This morning well I messed that up I started the shower and got in when I realized shit I haven’t peed yet.   I thought I could wait until I got out but my bladder had other plans so as I was standing there shampooing my hair,  pee started coming out of my pussy right down into the drain.   Tim came in and he never thought anything of it at first just thought it was the water from the shower head but as the stream died down and it was only dribbles landing right in the drain he said Monica are you peeing?  I said yeah just finishing he pulled the curtain back and said darn I missed it.  I said maybe next time babe,  just as I was putting my head back to rinse he hopped in I said to him oh so we’re doing this now.  I love how something as natural as pee gets him so turned on.   Well I’m finished my pee,  just got to put the phone down for a second so I can wipe…….  Alright that’s done,  back to my guests I go.   If I have any more encounters tonight I’ll be sure to fill you in tomorrow.  Have a good night peefans!

• Love 3

Oh by the way as you can see I’m a die hard friends fan.  Actually fun fact I was born the day after the show premiered,  my parents were at home watching it and as soon as the credits came up my mom’s water broke.   So once I came into the world the nurse asked my parents if they had a name picked out,  they looked at each other and at the same time said Monica.   I have a brother but his name isn’t Ross I promise. 

7 hours ago, MonicaGbing1994 said:

pee started coming out of my pussy right down into the drain

If it helps, I gather a lot of non pee fans pee while showering out of instinct or for convenience