My wife and I and some wetting and pissing

Wow! That's quite a morning you've had 🙂 Absolutely wonderful Thank you so much for writing about it for us - really special. And thanks to your wife also!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, jorel2012 said:

Two years ago we went for a quick weekend trip to Lake Constance in Germany.
So we loaded our camper van with all the stuff we needed, put in the bikes and off we went.
After we arrived my wife quickly moved everything into place and started cooking while I was responsible for filling the watertank, connecting the van to power and setting the awning in it's correct position.
Soon, dinner was ready and we had a good meal with a beer and wine.
After dinner my wife suggested to go for a walk through the camping site as this was our first time at this ground.
She wore her nice summer skirt that I liked so much on her.
I grabbed her hand and we headed off into the twilight.
That campingsite was quite big, we walked through many lanes with lots of caravans, vans, big RVs and tents.
All the lights and the smell of barbeque made me feel relaxed and I asked my wife if she feels the same.
She nodded. 
So I dared to ask her, if she could do me a small favor.
"You want me to wet my pants, don't you?", she smiled.
"Well honey, this might be true a bit.", I replied.
She sighed: "Listen hubby, I know you want it but we just arrived and I'd be thankful if we don't start like a dragster, ok? More like a beetle... a bit slower."
"Huh, ok, I was only asking, honey, I'm ok with that." 
Near the restaurant there were some benches to sit down and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the camping site.
My beloved wife pulled me over and sat down on one of the benches and showed me to sit next to her.
I wrapped my arm around her to feel her body next to mine and we watched the people around us doing holiday things.
A while later it got too dark to stay there so I asked my wife if she wants to go back to our van.
Instead of an answer she took my hand, put it in her crotch and could feel her panties getting wet.
"This is all you get for today ok? Now let's go back to the van."
Well, that wasn't too bad for the first evening.
We sat for another hour under the awning then went to bed.
The next day the plan was to go on a bike ride to the Lake Constance to visit some of the attractions, have lunch at the lake and ride some nice trails along the lake.
As a good husband I knew my duty and filled the rucksack with spare clothes for my wife as well as water, sweets, cereals and bike repair stuff.
Weather couldn't be better for a bike ride so we started in a good mood.
Lake Constance was great, we had a very good lunch at a restaurant near the lake and the trails were in very good shape.
On our way back, we passed a very small chapel that was near our trail.
The view from there was amazing. We could see a big part of the lake and the mountains sorrounding the water.
"Hey wifey, wanna have a break to drink and rest?", I yelled at my wife in front of me.
"Yeah, sure, why not?", she said and hopped off the bike.
My wife wore her pink padded pants, some knee protectors, a light blue shirt and red gloves.
She always looks gorgeous in bike wear.
We were on the bike for two hours, temperatures were hot and I could see a damp spot beween her legs because the pink color of her pants made a good contrast.
"Hey, you're sweating a bit, aren't you?", I laughed and pointed to her crotch.
She looked down on herself and started to grin.
"It seems that I've chosen the right color for you, darling!"
"Black wouldn't be as nice as this beautiful color.", I agreed.
My wife came near me and whispered: "Look, the wet spot gets bigger... what's happening?"
The color of the pants in her crotch changed to a very dark pink and I couldn't resist putting my hand between her legs.
The pad in her pants was fully soaked and her pee began dripping down her legs.
"Damn, honey, that's hot!, I whispered, "Don't you fear that someone will catch us with that?"
"Yes, I do. That's why you should take care of me, my man."
I wasn't sure how to take care of her with absolutely no blood in my head and a boner so hard that you can use it as a baseball bat but I nodded and pet her crotch to feel her pee coming out of her.
We stood in the shadow of the chapel in the gras and her pee tickled down beween my fingers and her legs.
What a feeling.
Suddenly I heard the sound of bicycles comming nearer. I grabbed my wife and whispered loudly: "Get down!"
We laid down in the gras just in time as the bikers went past us.
They looked at us, said hello and continued to pedal.
Wow, that was close. I watched the bikers disappear for a while.
As I turned back to my wife she had used the time to pull off her pants and laid there with her sweaty shirt, no pants and a big smile.
"What the...", she shut my mouth with her finger and with the other hand she stroked over my pants to feel my dick.
"Do you think there will be other bikers here?", she asked.
"Uh, yes, of course, anytime."
"Well, then you should hurry up, my dear!"
I tried to enjoy this amazing feeling of entering a wet pussy as long as possible so my dick went very slowly into her body.
Our sex wasn't long but intense... the feeling of getting caught every second made us come quickly.
We laid there for one or two minutes and the I went to get the spare clothes for her out of the rucksack.
Back at the camping site we had a good dinner at the restaurant and a nice evening unter the awning with a beer and wine.

She is so naughty! And you are so lucky 😉

Such a lovely description - thank you!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, jorel2012 said:

IMG_1044.thumb.jpeg.6d768893af4a38b7f3e61e2c6aaa6b0a.jpeg

IMG_1043.thumb.jpeg.46939731e19c426e41b68f0f26b68143.jpeg

IMG_1042.thumb.jpeg.b5dd5d2cc240db8caa00e65fc529a3d8.jpeg

She came in my office.   
„Can you remember these jeans?“ she asked.    
„You did wet them on Saturday, right?“   
„Yupp… was fun.“. 
And she let go another stream of pee while she was sitting on one of my chairs in the meeting area of my office. 
I took my phone out as fast as I could to at least make a pic of that wonderful wetting. 
„Wanna go for it now?“ she smiled and pulled down her pissy jeans and she wore nothing else under it. 
She opened her legs and I could push him into her wet pussy. 
I like cleaning pissy messes, did I already mentioned that? 😉

She is so good to you!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Sunday afternoon is one of the times I often have to sit in my car to leave for a business trip.
So was the last one.
I prepared my suitcase, checked all the shirts, trousers and put some extra spare underwear in the suitcase (you never know).
"Honey, I'll let out the dog in the garden, so he can relieve himself, then I'll say good bye to you, ok?"
My wife called our dog and went out so he could do his business.
She wore her light grey stay-at-home-pants because she didn't intend to go anywhere this sunday.
I like these pants a lot, they give you a good sight on her crotch, the triangle of joy is well visible trough these pants as well as pee of course.
My wife opened the door and our dog jumped right in, waving happily with his tail glad to be back in the warmth of the house again.
"Huh, that was so cold outside, I don't like winter!", she exclaimed.
"Yeah, me neither... we should move to Spain some time!", I laughed back to her.
"Hubby, I had to warm myself up a bit outside, I hope you don't mind.", my wife whispered.
Immediately I looked down to her crotch and she actually wet her pants outside.
Wow, what a great surprise and my pants got thighter and tighter as my heart kind of reverse pumped the blood not upstairs but down.
I knew that she normally is well prepared when she goes to wet herself, so her bladder must be trully full and more pee to come shortly.
My phone was near and so i grabbed it quickly to catch the moment.
While my wife rubbed dry the paws of our dog a wonderful stream of her pee went out in her pants, wetting our floor as well. 
My cam could catch the very moment of her wetting and I was happy to have another perfect vid of her to pleasure myself when I'm lonely in a hotelroom.
"Now, I'm feeling warm again.", she sighed delighted "How about you, darling?"
"I think I'm glowing hot, wifey!", I moaned as I tore down her pants, just to watch another jet of her piss hitting her underwear.
I put my hand between her legs to collect a bit of her piss then I licked my fingers to taste her nectar.
So delicous!
"Did you already prepare the couch for the both of us, honey?", she whispered. 
Damn... I did of course nothing because i didn't count on such a great good bye scene from my wife.
I jumped down into my room, grabbed all the toys, the piss-mat, the blankets and the gel, ran upstairs and prepared everything in the blink of an eye.
My wife came to me, nudged me onto our couch then she positioned herself over my head and began releasing small trickles of pee through her panties. 
Like a guy who was dying of thirst I tried to catch all of her lovely drops so that nothing was wasted.
The view from my position underneath her, up to her crotch with that soaking wet panties was unbelievable and I couldn't resist touching her wet panties and stroking along while she still poured her pee through the black cloth.
Her pee stopped suddenly as she looked down to me, then she removed her black panties to give me free sight of her beautiful pussy .
"Come down to my face, honey." I said , "I want you to shower my face completely."
She kneeled down and now only a few centimetres separated my face from her pussy.
My wife gave me all she had in one big and long lasting outburst of pee.
I almost drowned in the huge amount of piss but still continued drinking as much of her pee as I was able to catch. 
"I think that's all for the moment, we have to wait for the last bottle of water to get through into my bladder." she laughed while I got up with her pee running down my face, from my hair into my clothes, soaking the blanket under me.
"Enough with kneeing, now I want to lay down on the couch and relax. It's your turn now.", she grinned to me.
We switched places, she opened her legs to show me her butthole so I could enter her from behind.
My wife took her toy and began playing with her clit.
We enjoyed ourselfes in common movements until she came with a loud sigh.
I pulled my cock out of her and smiled: "Still empty, or did something happen with your bladder in the meantime?"
She smiled and answered "Are you ready?"
She sprayed my dick with some nice jets of her clear pee while I pleasured myself until I shot some big loads of cum into her crotch.
A great adventure ended in a huge puddle of piss where we were lying in, to pet ourselves
What could be better than this?
My business trip started over one hour later than planned but I didn't care at all.

Edited by jorel2012
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Today, while I was talking to one of my clients on the phone, my wife came in my office. 
I couldn’t see her, because the door is in my back and I couldn’t hear her because I had my headset over my ears.     
Suddenly, I felt her hand in my crotch petting my little friend down there. 
I turned around to find her wearing a white shirt, a small black jacket and white socks. 
But no pants or underwear. 
She looked gorgeous with that outfit presenting me her shaved pussy in a very beautiful way. 
I was a bit overwhelmed listening to my client and staring at my wife at the same time. 
She must have thought the same because she started laughing silently and pointed to her pussy with her finger. 
A small trickle of pee left her pussy and ran down her legs to form a small puddle just next to my chair. 
A silent sigh escaped my mouth while my client still continued talking about things I wasn’t interested at all at the moment. 
Again a few drops of her clear pee ran down her legs, then another little gush came out of her and this time both of us could hear a light hiss and the splashing sound of pee hitting the floor. 
I signalled her with my finger on my lips that she should stay silent because I didn’t want my client to hear strange and unusual noises through the microphone. 
That didn’t help much.
Another, bigger jet of her piss hit the floor while my wife copied me with her finger on her lips smiling. 
The puddle grew to a small lake that began running under my desk.
Now she spread her pussy with her finger, aimed at me and shot a gush of her pee right over my crotch. 
I had to stop the conversation with my client to not embarrass myself in front of him because I haven’t had understood a single word he said for the last few minutes. 
While I desperately tried to get rid of that phone call as polite as possible, my wife continued torturing me with small streams of pee she pressed out every few seconds. 
My pants were getting tighter and tighter and I had to open the first buttons to let my little friend grow without pain. 
Finally I was able to end the call. 
I threw away the headset, lifted my wife up and sat her on my desk. 
Her wet pussy glittered on the black table as I went down on her. 
Just in time because my wife released her last powerful stream of her clear pee. 
My mouth was full of her delicious juice. 
It tasted great. 
I then shoved my dick slowly into her dripping wet pussy and we finished our adventure in style. 
After my wife left for the shower I looked around to check out how bad the mess was she did. 
My desk was sprinkled with small drops, the spot where she sat was wet and some drops fell down into the huge puddle, or better lake, that was spreading under my desk. 
It took me over one hour to clean and dry my office and I loved every second of it. 

Edited by jorel2012
  • Hot 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This story contains also anal play. 

Last Tuesday I prepared my suitcase for my week long business trip. 
My wife came in wearing a thin colourful summer skirt. 
„Honey I can’t hold it any longer“ she whispered. 
I turned around and saw my wife in the middle of my bedroom constantly loosing driplets of pee that dropped between her legs under the the skirt on the floor. 
I quickly put our piss stuff over the mattress and then told her to lay down and relax. 
Still loosing small drops of pee, she laid herself on my bed while I got undressed and jumped on the bed as well. 
She released a huge stream of her clear piss on my body. The jet was so forceful that it sprayed almost in every direction after it hit my body. 
„Uh, that’s so good“ she moaned as she continued flooding my bed. 
I tried to drink as much as possible but I wasn’t able to catch all, too much piss came out of her. 
I was completely wet, my hair, my body, my face… and I loved every moment of this. 
She stopped peeing and smiled: „Go and spray my butthole, it’s time“. 
I sprayed a load of the relax spray into her backdoor then tried to shove my boner into her pussy. 
„Not today“ my wife pointed towards her butthole „work my butt.“   
Her wish is my command.   
After a few minutes, I had opened her anus so wide that my hand up to the knuckles could go in easily.   
„Put the big plug in“ she ordered.   
The big one went in without a problem.   
„Do you still have that transparent plug, honey?“ my wife asked. 
„Yes“ i said „but that thing is huge. You’re sure you want it?“    
„Yupp!“.  
I reached to the top shelf of my closet and pulled out my biggest plug.   
After I lubed it properly I slowly started to push the big plug into her hole.  
My wife moaned while she tried to help the plug getting deeper into her. 
After some pushing and trying the plug went in finally.   
My wife sighed loudly while her anus closed itself behind that huge thing.   
„Wow, honey, that’s amazing“ I said „Now let my see if I can get my fist into you.“   
She nodded and I pulled out the plug.   
Her butt stood wide open and it looked like it waited for me to enter.   
Carefully I pushed my hand into her.   
She took her small electric helper and began playing with her clit.   
My hand got in deeper and deeper until I reached the point where my knuckles were about to touch her skin.   
I looked in her eyes and she gave me her ok to continue.   
With a stronger push the knuckles went in and almost at the same time my wife moaned loudly as she came.
The first time that my whole hand could go into her butt. 
What an amazing feeling.   
I didn’t want to hurt her so I stayed like this until she finished coming… and yes she came for a long time. I wish I could do that as well.   
„Damn, that was great“ my wife smiled „now it’s your turn.“   
My wife stood up and placed herself over me with spreaded legs, then she released the rest of her bladder over me while I masturbated. 
We had a great time.   
Of course I had to clean up everything.   
Of course I enjoyed every moment of that cleaning.