Has anyone ever been with someone that had an accident and tried to hide it but you noticed it? 
what did you do or did you say anything to them? 
Did they eventually admit it and tell you to not say anything? 

I have seen a woman walking the streets, and from the back you could see a wet spot and some stripes running down. I had to look twice because they were white pants, but it was undeniable: she had wet herself.

No idea if it was an accident or deliberate. But although she was walking fast, she didn't seem like she cared. It was in the morning and I was totally surprised by it.

• Love 2

Yes, saw a lady walk out of the restroom of Home Depot as I was walking out of the bathroom. She looked very embarrassed and it was only me and her in this hallway too the store from the bathrooms and I was behind her the whole time walking out of the store. Her jeans were wet from the butt too her ankles. She was in her low 50’s. She looked mortified and kept her head straight and was walking kinda fast. She didn’t make it too the bathroom. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1