Naughty Night Walk Wetting!

I decided to treat myself to a bit of naughty wetting last night. The plan was simple, wait until it got dark, get dressed in my exercise clothes, go for a walk, and find naughty places to pee through my sports mesh briefs as much as I could without being seen!

It gets pretty much totally dark by about 16:30 where I am currently, so I had to try and wait until then.

I began drinking plenty around 2pm to prepare and by around 15:50 I was bursting. I held as long as I could, but really had to go so I decided to release some of the pressure. I head to the bathroom, and peed normally. The relief felt fantastic as I watched the pee spray from the tip of my half excited penis. Clamping off the flow to save half a bladder of pee was difficult, but I managed it. I only allowed myself around 20 seconds of my usual 45 seconds pee time. It felt like torture as I watched the last few drips land in the toilet.

I watched as the sky darkened, then head upstairs to get changed into something that I knew would hide the wet patch well. I slipped into a pair of tight sports mesh briefs, then a pair of black sports shorts and a bright coloured sports top.

1931483328_HiVizTshirt.thumb.JPG.fff36f6437d559167e3505891c3509c5.JPG

Briefs.thumb.JPG.570f04ae866821f0092bd09f5a88a66b.JPG

1369436240_PolyesterRunningShorts.thumb.jpg.88dbcec9613c2a3dd2684d5a69993520.jpg

When it had got dark enough, I set out at a decent pace to keep myself warm. I followed my usual route, which takes me through some housing estates, dark lanes (I have to be careful of cars!), a bit of forest area and a few fields. There was no way I was risking any fun in the built up area, so I had to hurry along desperately holding my pee until I came to the lanes.

As I reached the country lane I was already bursting. I could feel my throbbing bladder bouncing up and down with each step. It was causing me to be really rather excited and I could feel my nerves causing butterflies in my stomach and tingling in my pee muscles.

I hurried along the lane, keeping the pace up until I came to a public footpath entrance. I turned my head torch off, and looked around for any signs of movement or light down the path. Nothing! I quickly pulled my shorts down, dropped into a semi squat, and released. The pee burst through the tight material of my briefs, and splashed down into the grass beneath me. The warmth was heavenly around my tingling penis, and the steam was visible from the hot pee. I allowed only 5 seconds, before demanding that my pissy cock clamp off the flow, and then quickly pulled my black shorts back up over my wet briefs. My heart was pounding.

I looked around, turned my head torch back on, and carried on with my walk casually. It felt so naughty just power walking along with my penis comfortably nestled in pee soaked sports briefs.

I walked for around 5 minutes, enjoying the naughty feeling of the briefs cooling around my cock. Then I came across another perfect place to indulge myself. It was a metal bench on the public footpath. Perfect to sit, relax a little, and power piss straight through my briefs again! I sat myself on the edge of the bench, and then slid my shorts down just enough to be out the way of my privates. The cold night air felt even cooler on my wet private area. I tingled with excitement as I looked around for signs of anyone nearby. Then, once again I flicked my torch off. Instantly I released. The high pressure jet of piss sprayed from my tingling penis into the tight material once again. The contrast in temperature felt incredible as I rewarmed the cold wet material with fresh pee. I allowed myself a full 10 seconds of relief this time as the warmth felt so good. Finally I clamped off the flow, shook a little to release any drips and then pulled my shorts back up once again. I checked for movement nearby, flicked my light back on, then continued my walk as if nothing had happened.

I decided that now the pressure in my bladder had dropped a bit I would just enjoy the walk for the next 15 minutes or so. I hurried along, my soaked penis tingling in my comfy briefs as it slowly cooled down due to the breeze and cold night air.

After about 15 minutes I was in the forest area of my walk. It was the perfect location for another sneaky rewetting. I was getting really brave at this point, so I decided I'd pee through my shorts a little this time as well. I could tell it was dark enough that no one would see a wet patch anyway! I checked in both directions of the path for movement. Nothing there. I hopped off the path behind a sparse bush, turned my light off, dropped into a squat and pulled my shorts up tight against my privates. Then released. The pee poured through the polyester material beautifully, splashing into the leaves below and making a really nice sound. I released for about 10 seconds, really giving my private parts and my shorts a good soaking before clamping off the flow.

Walking the next 15 minutes felt extra naughty. Hurrying along with the wet material clinging to me and cooling down as I walked felt incredibly kinky. My little wet penis nestled in my tight briefs was tingling so much by this point. I felt so so naughty.

Once I had returned back onto the lanes I wanted to finish off emptying my bladder. I found a nice quiet entrance to a field and quickly walked behind the hedge row. I pulled my shorts down once again, half squatted and released for the final time. I peed straight through my tight briefs for around 15 seconds before my bladder was finally empty. I pulled the waist band of my briefs away from my stomach and pointed my head torch down at my privates. My penis was glistening with warm pee and I tingled with excitement at the sight of it.

I quickly hurried on with my walk and returned home. I kicked my trainers and socks off, pulled my shorts down and then pulled a comfy pair of jogging bottoms up over my wet briefs. I spent the rest of the evening enjoying ignoring the fact I should have showered when I got home. Every now and then I just looked down the front of my briefs at my pissy penis. Heaven! I finally showered around 4 hours later before heading to bed.

• Hot 3
  • 3 weeks later...