Wife couldn‘t hold it when locked out

On 12/31/2023 at 3:27 AM, Peter16 said:

I went skiing with my wife and kids and my wife‘s two sisters and families. We lived in a huge flat with several bedrooms alltogether. It was on the first floor and reachable via outside stairs directly to the parking behind the house.

Somehow one day the key card for our door did not work when we came back from skiing and we were locked out. We had a drink at after ski before. One of our nephews said that he had to pee urgently and my wife said that she can take him outside. I somehow felt that she might have to pee as well and followed them after a while. I saw from the stairs that she showed him where to pee right beside our cars. I went down the stairs and then I saw my wife squatting under the stairs and pee was gushing out of her urgently in a thick stream into the snow. I looked at her pissing and she said „I really had to go. Should I have pissed myself?“ I didn‘t know what to answer but I was really turned on by the situation.

Her pee place could be seen from a few  houses around and there was a window right behind her and if someone would have been in the room they would have seen a beautiful bum.

Love an urgent gushing pee. Good instincts following her down! Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Havelock said:

Nice. Does she pee outside much or is this unusual for her?

She is rather open to peeing outside when there is the need and she has some privacy, but she doesn‘t care too much about other family members (the kids and me) watching.

• Like 2
On 12/30/2023 at 4:27 PM, Peter16 said:

Should I have pissed myself?“ I didn‘t know what to answer but I was really turned on by the situation.

You definitely should have said something to confirm she did the right thing.  Something like: “Of course not!  Better to pee outside quickly than to piss yourself, especially as it would be obvious what happened and you would get cold very quickly”

lovely sighting and if, as you said, she is not averse to peeing outside when necessary then just keep her relaxed about it and show her that you don’t mind at all.

• Agree 4