Today was rather exciting. I've had such a busy last 3 or 4 weeks I decided to be really rather naughty today! The weather has been beautiful where I live. It's cold, but was sunny and dry. Perfect for a nice casual walk.

I decided that I was going to wet first, and then while walking attempt to enjoy some naughty little leaks as I went, constantly keeping my pissy little penis nice and damp and warm!

What I did was wear a nice pair of sport briefs (polyester so they dry quick!) then a pair of tight cotton boxers to absorb the wet a bit, then a pair of black waterproof walking trousers. The layers were like this.

71211759_PolyesterBriefs.thumb.JPG.01c8c4c17be5d2112966d56186394145.JPG

1768325913_CottonBoxerBriefs.thumb.JPG.db92da75dbffb40e57617c5d1dd30ed9.JPG

250390788_WaterproofTrousers.thumb.jpg.e90f170951d4aa6324ee29adac08e660.jpg

Anyways! I drank plenty during the morning, really building up a nice full bladder of nice and dilute pee. When I was getting rather full, I showered and then got dressed into just my tight briefs. I went back into the bathroom, sat myself on the toilet, and released a torrent of pee straight into them! The warmth spread beautifully, soaking my freshly showered penis with lovely fresh pee. I was absolutely bursting, but after around 20 seconds I clamped off the flow, torturing my pee muscles and stopping any more pee being released.

Once the drips from the sopping material had subsided I stood up and grabbed my tight boxers from the side of the bath. I slipped into them, and pulled them up tight over the wet briefs. The wet material in the briefs dampened the dark cotton boxers and produced a little damp patch that could be seen in the right light.

I then grabbed my waterproof walking trousers, and slipped into them. I pulled them up tight, and checked for any visibility of wetness. There was none! Perfect! Finally I wrapped a waterproof jacket around my waist to give myself yet more protection from any visible wetness!

I finished getting dressed. Grabbed a back pack and two large water bottles and head out for my walk as if it was totally normal to be going out with a pissy private area all comfy and warm between my legs. It was after lunch so it was going to be darker by the time I got home. I have a fairly common walk that I often do around where I live. It takes around 2 hours at a steady pace, and is mostly in a forest or on country lanes. Perfect for quiet and sneaky fun! As I walked, I could feel the wet briefs clinging tightly to my soaked penis. It felt so naughty to be totally ignoring the need to clean up, and instead heading out into public for a walk.

After around 30 minutes, I started to feel naughty again. I stood on the path and checked in both directions. Once I was satisfied there was no one around I released a little spurt. The warm pee instantly sprayed out of the tip of my pissy penis and spread in the tight briefs. I felt the warmth tickle me gently. I released another and again the warmth spread beautifully. I teased myself once more, and decided it was best to carry on walking.

Another 20 minutes or so passed. I had walked passed a couple of people in that time and was gradually coming up on a nice opening with a bench. I sat myself down and began to play on my phone. I spread my legs and let a spurt out again! I then closed them, pressing my pissy package tightly between my thighs! I then released another spurt, and felt the warmth on the inside of my legs! I looked down and inspected for a wet patch, but I couldn't see one! The boxers were doing an excellent job of absorbing my little leaks!

Once again I began walking. I was so casual about it. I was amazed how relaxed and calm I was. Totally ignoring my sopping wet privates as I walked passed a couple of other people. No one would be any the wiser that I was literally soaked between my legs!

Another half an hour passed, and I decided to do something very risky! I knew I was coming up to a field that had a large barn building in it. There was never anything expensive in it, just hay bales usually. I looked through the gate into the field, and noticed it was quiet. There was no one about, nothing in the barn and no vehicles around.

I quickly hurried behind the barn building and pulled my trousers down! I inspected the wetpatch on my crotch. It was perfect. A lovely dark wet patch right over the front of the boxers. The polyester briefs were doing a great job of wicking the wetness and spreading it to the boxers that were absorbing it perfectly.

I looked around one more time, swiftly pulled my boxers down as well, then squat into position. The pee errupted from me instantly. The warmth spread so fast once again and the pee poured through the tight briefs, splashing to the grass below in a perfect thick stream!

As soon as I was done, I quickly pulled my boxers and trousers back up and hurried back onto the country lane to finished the rest of the walk (around 15 minutes). I decided after this naughtyness I'd short cut the last 20 minutes or so off my journey in case anyone saw me!

I finally arrived home, the light had faded fast, and I walked back up the road to my house totally normally.

Once I was in, I stripped out of my walking boots, socks, boxers and trousers. I pulled the waistband of my breifs away from my tummy and admired my pissy penis that had spent the last hour and 40 minutes soaking wet and spurting whenever I demanded. I felt it tingle with excitement so I decided to ignore the need to clean up my pissy little fella and just snapped the waistband back against my tummy.

I then slipped back into my waterproof walking trousers, and have decided my pissy little guy will be made to rewet a few more times before finally being allowed out of these lovely tight wet briefs! It's been about an hour since I returned home, so I've been getting my bladder nice and full. I will keep updating this thread with the naughty re-wettings.

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1

Well my bladder was full! So I decided to be naughty again! Seeing as these trousers offer such good protection against wet patches, I hurried out into the back garden. I pulled my trousers down, dropped into a squat on the grass and just released. The warmth has once again felt so nice as the pee flooded through my tight damp briefs. My penis was so tingly and excited.

I quickly pulled my trousers back up and I'm not sat at my desk chilling out playing computer games once again with a lovely soaked pair of tight briefs clinging to my little rewet penis!

• Like 1

Well, the third soaking felt just as heavenly as the first and second! This time even more so as I am slightly tipsy, and already really turned on from being in pissy briefs for the last 6 hours already!

I decided this would be a simple toilet wetting. I was as casual as I could possibly be about the whole thing.

I walked to the bathroom as normal and relaxed as I usually do. I stood in front of the toilet and lifted the lid. I turned around, pulled down my trousers, and sat myself onto the seat.

I relaxled. Most people struggle to start the flow when still wearing underwear. My naughty penis is so used to it now it's like going for a normal pee. Instantly the pee flooded out of my already pissy penis and drenched my crotch once again. The tingling excitement, and the scent of the very dilute pee really made me excited.

I peed for about 40 seconds, emptying every last drop straight through my briefs in one long soaking.

The flow finally subsided. I sat for a second to let the drips stop, dabbed my pissy briefs with some toilet paper gently, then pulled my walking trousers back up over them as if nothing unusual had happened.

I then walked down to the kitchen, grabbed another drink, and head back to the bedroom where I have sat myself back at my desk as if nothing naughty has even happened.

I think my naughty little penis will start wanting to be cleaned up soon, but if I do start to feel a little uncomfortable before bed time I'll just make it wet itself again! 😜

Edited by jmatthews1995

Decided to give my pissy little cock one more soaking before getting ready for bed. Did the same as above, a totally casual wetting sitting on the toilet! Then I stripped off, dried myself with a towel and put a comfy fresh pair of boxers shorts on ready for bed. 😄 My naughty little penis can't wait for a nice hot shower tomorrow morning! 😛 

• Love 1