A trip to the bar with two friends

6 hours ago, gregor1 said:

Contains: pissing, friend piss, girl piss, pee, leggings, bedwetting, bed, face pissing, golden rain, leggings, skirt

It was a really warm summer. I had just finished the academic year and was getting ready for an interesting trip abroad. My friend Anne from college called me and invited me to go out for a few shots. We were supposed to meet two of her friends from high school. The next day, Anne picked me up by car around 7 p.m. and we went to the first bar where we were supposed to meet the rest. However, on site it turned out that one friend would not come for business reasons. However, I met Emily, Anne's friend, who is a year younger than me. She was a really attractive redhead, pale girl with tiny freckles on her nose and cheeks. That day, she was wearing a white, unusually short white skirt and a sports top. There weren't many people in the bar, I think Anne chose a not very popular bar on purpose so that we could talk quietly without the omnipresent noise and men approaching us. We ordered two shots at once and we drank the first one. We started talking about old high school days and Anne told me about her adventures with Emily. She seemed really nice and we had a lot in common, I think this will be the last time I see Emily.

We drank a few more shots, I didn't count how many, but when I got up from the bar counter I felt light, like I was swimming. Emily suggested that we go to her house to spend the rest of the night there. Immediately when we left the bar, Emily told us that she had to go to the toilet very quickly, but she doesn't like public toilets, especially in bars where they are dirty. Anne suggested that she do it behind the bar like they did in high school. So we went to a dark, empty street behind the bar, walked a few meters into the darkness and Anne took off her sweatshirt and stretched it so that it would cover Emily while she peed. I also felt like peeing, so without thinking much, I crouched low after taking off my shorts and thongs and started pouring out a tsunami before the girls even noticed what I was doing and managed to cover me. The girls were a little scared that I was doing it so close to them because the drops bouncing off the asphalt hit their legs from the very beginning. Emily pulled her panties down to her knees and leaned backwards while still standing, I think she was too drunk to squat. She also didn't notice that her stream was really strong and was flying very close to me. Despite how much we drank, her urine was still dark and foul-smelling. She was standing sideways to me, but when a noise from behind us reached her ears, she got scared and turned her body around to see what it was. However, she forgot that it was so dark that she couldn't see what was happening there anyway, and it was probably some cat jumping on the garbage cans. Without full control over her body, she turned around and raised herself enough that her thin but strong stream of urine was aimed perfectly at me. Initially, Emily started peeing on my lap, but the stream quickly became stronger and began to squirt onto my face and hair. Shocked by what was happening, I practically did not react at all, I did not make any sound, only Anne, after a few seconds of experiencing a golden shower through me, noticed what was happening and shouted "Emily - watch out!"

Emily immediately stopped peeing, which probably wasn't easy. I just wiped the not-so-smelling urine from my eyes and shouted at Emily to control herself. My clothes, especially my sweatshirt, were all wet on the left side because of the urine that dripped from my face. I finished peeing, put on my shorts and started wiping Emily's urine off my hands. She started to apologize to me very much for what she had done and suggested that I wash up at her house. we went home as quickly as possible, but when we got there it turned out that there was a water failure at Emily's house, so the only solution for me were wet wipes which I only wiped my body, which didn't help much with the smell and taste of urine in my mouth. When I finished my hygiene and returned to the kitchen, I saw that the girls had drank even more, getting a little drunk. Emily just set up a camping mattress for me and Anne so that we would have something to sleep on.

I lay down on the mattress in my underwear and covered myself with the duvet. Emily said goodbye to Anne and wished us a good night. Anne lay down on her stomach next to me and immediately fell asleep. However, I had trouble falling asleep because of the emotions I experienced today and I just lay there staring at the ceiling. However, I felt that the bed was getting warmer, and after a few minutes my butt became wet, I lifted the blanket and saw that the entire mattress was wet and the stain had already reached me. Anne was peeing a really large amount of urine into her gray leggings in her sleep. I thought it was the result of drinking alcohol, so I wasn't mad at her, it wasn't the first time she did it. I thought that in order not to wake her from her blissful sleep, I would go to bed with Emily. I just dried myself off with a towel and lay down on Emily's bed in her bedroom. She asked me why I wasn't sleeping and, so as not to upset her, I told her that Anne was snoring and I couldn't sleep. Emily said she couldn't sleep either because she had recently broken up with her boyfriend and was having a hard time falling asleep alone.

I lay down next to her under the blanket and after a few minutes of lying there she came closer to me and hugged me, putting one leg on my thigh. I thought she was used to sleeping in this position, so I didn't move away. I only felt her warm crotch on my thigh, it seemed to me that she was sleeping without any panties. When she was already sleeping, I suddenly felt that she let go a little bit on my thigh, but not so much that I thought it was a better place to sleep than next to Anne. After a short while, I felt another dose of urine poured on me. Then another one. However, I was so tired that it didn't bother me much and I fell asleep with a wet butt and thigh. In the morning, around 11 a.m., I woke up in a wet bed and Emily was standing next to the window, opening the curtains. In fact, she wasn't wearing any panties, which I could see perfectly in the morning sun.

I love how casual this part is. It’s great 

• Love 1
On 12/16/2023 at 6:50 PM, Peekid said:

I meant the part where she just casually started peeing without thinking about it 

On 12/17/2023 at 7:07 PM, wetwulf said:

Very erotic story! I hope there will be more!

There will definitely be a next part 🙂 I'm still thinking about the scenario, but something will appear soon

• Agree 1
  • Love 1