Hot Fiancé Sister Pee

17 hours ago, Great Horned Owl said:

All,

As promised here is the second part of the story. Just as my fiancé was tinkling and finishing her long pee her sister stumbled into the bathroom holding her crotch and leaning over moaning to her sister to finish so she can go. The other bathroom is too far away and she is too sleepy to walk there. The sister is wearing a pink nightie with pink panties. As mentioned before she is early 20s and is tall and slender.

Finally she has access to the toilet and sits down abruptly with a sigh of "finally" and starts draining out very slowly where I can hear a soft steady tinkle go all in the bowl. Meanwhile the fiancé is teasing me and getting me aroused but I don't want to reach climax because I want some privacy as the fiancé can get a bit loud with her orgasm. After 2 minutes the sister is still draining out at a super slow rate without hesitation or stopping. At 3 minutes she is still at it with a very light flow. Finally, at 3 minutes 20 seconds she tapers to a few drops, sits on the bowl for 15 more seconds, wipes 2 times and slowly pulls her panties up with her trimmed bush being visible in her translucent panty.

Finally, I was able to release into the fiancé with both of us reaching climax at the same time.

We are having a NYRs party so more stories to follow.

Horney Old Owl

Sounds like this girl can pee a gallon! what a lucky sighting

• Love 1

Your descriptions are amazing.  Your fiancé’s sister sounds like a huge thrill to listen to while peeing.  Just the anticipation of seeing her standing there waiting to go, and the contrast between her and her sister would have me almost ready to blow before the performance even started.

• Hot 1