Hot Fiancé Piss

Hi All,

Many of you have read my posts regarding my girlfriend and her sister. We finally made it official and the girlfriend is now my fiancé. Another hot story occurred after we became engaged.

Hot fiancé had been drinking a lot of fluids like she always does. Though she had a couple of really exciting pees during the evening the best of all came early in the morning at 6 am after she was holding her urine for 7 hours. Usually she awakes in the middle of the night to drain her bladder out; however, since she was very tired and had a few drinks she slept the entire night.

We were engaging in foreplay in bed. She stroking me until I was ready to blow and me playing with her clitoris. I really thought we were going to make love before we both pissed in the morning. Did not happen as hot Fiancé exclaims "I am going to soak the bed and I don't want to. I need to use the toilet". She slowly gets up in her tight lacy white nightie with her "B" cup nipples sticking out and her panties still on and princess to the toilet abd sits down. As soon as she sits on the bowl the loudest hardest splat of piss I have ever heard from her hits the porcelain and she let's out a loud sigh of "uhhh" as urine pours out fast and furious for 33 seconds. A brief pause of 3 seconds and then a very hard 5 second splat again on the porcelain. Another 3 second break and then a moderate flow all in the water for 22 seconds as she continued to empty out her very full bladder. An abrupt end to her flow for 4 seconds followed by 25 seconds of tinkling. A off and on pee is quite normal for her but this one was over the top exciting. After she was done she sat for 15 more seconds to make sure every drop was out. She did a quick wipe, pulled her panties up while her sister was waiting to use the toilet (I will save that for part 2 of this post) and met me back in bed.

We did more foreplay while I listened to her sister. Finally when sister was done and back in her bedroom I was able to stick my rock hard penis deep inside of my fiance and blew up 20 seconds later drenching her and the bed. A very gratifying end to a very exciting night.

Part 2 to follow.

Horney Old Owl

• Hot 4
10 hours ago, Great Horned Owl said:

We did more foreplay while I listened to her sister. Finally when sister was done and back in her bedroom I was able to stick my rock hard penis deep inside of my fiance and blew up 20 seconds later drenching her and the bed. A very gratifying end to a very exciting night.

Given that you said you drenched the bed, does that mean that you needed to pee too?