Christmas Party Pee

1 hour ago, Great Horned Owl said:

The holidays can lead to some interesting pee encounters. This past weekend went to a party across town with about 25 people. People drinking, girls wearing party dresses.

I happened to witness one of the women I had my eye on stroll upstairs to use the toilet because the downstairs one was occupied. I managed to sneak up quietly behind her and watch her enter the bathroom at a leisurely pace. She was 5.8 135, 50ish, mixed black and grey frizzy hair, 3 inch heels very short gold sequin party dress, black panties. She did not even bother to shut the bathroom door so I was able to peak around the corner without being detected. Girl pulled her lace black panties down and did not even look desperate. She stood over the toilet and let out a thin stream of urine into the middle of the bowl with no spray or hiss. She spread her legs around the bowl and used her right hand to spread her labia while fluffing her hair with her left hand. Her flow kept emptying into the toilet slow and steady. After 58 seconds she tapered to a few drops which ended 10 seconds later. A quick wipe followed by her pulling her panties up. I made sure to quietly depart when she went to wash her hands.

Two hours later this same girl used the downstairs toilet but closed the door this time and let out a 45 second steady flow into the toilet while most likely standing over the toilet. She left the party after that.

I promptly focused my attention on my girlfriend and her antics during the party and after. Other girls used the toilet but I had limited success in monitoring their behavior.

More to come later.

Horney Old Owl

Standing pees by women must be relatively rare, and so to actually witness one from the one woman who neglected to shut the door is especially lucky. Then again, it's possible that these occur together more often than by chance, both being a tendency of women who don't care too much about doing what's expected.

• Like 1