Pissing online

Anyone ever pee'd, or have someone pee online in front of them? I have a few instances, both from female friends actually from this story, both in the same order.

With the first girl, we were chatting on skype one time. Now in the past we'd talk about pee (read story above), and sometimes I'd send her random pictures of me pissing in the toilet just as a joke, or she'd send me snapchats of her sitting on the toilet. As I said, we were on skype and somehow got to bathroom talk, and she said "I'd go to the bathroom on here, I don't care." So I said, go for it. We'd always have our webcams on, so she got up and headed to the bathroom. My heart started to beat as I was getting excited lol, but I kept my cool. She walked into her bathroom with her laptop, placed it next to the toilet, pulled down her pants and thong and sat down. From the camera angle, I could see her ass from the side and just slightly the top of her pussy as she started pissing hard and loud for a good 20 seconds as we both laughed. Her piss started to trickle down, the she wiped and again I got a glimpse of her pussy as she stood up and flushed the toilet. It was super hot.

Next girl, we were on facetime one time and she told me she had to pee. I had also sent her pictures/videos in the past of me pissing in my sink and she found it hilarious. This was the first time I got to see her piss, but unfortunately she muted and covered herself up with her shirt, which was weird considering I'd seen her naked numerous times before. She seemed embarrassed, but nonetheless it was still really awesome to see. Anyone else have experiences like this? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 12/11/2023 at 8:42 PM, murshymaze said:

Anyone ever pee'd, or have someone pee online in front of them? I have a few instances, both from female friends actually from this story, both in the same order.

With the first girl, we were chatting on skype one time. Now in the past we'd talk about pee (read story above), and sometimes I'd send her random pictures of me pissing in the toilet just as a joke, or she'd send me snapchats of her sitting on the toilet. As I said, we were on skype and somehow got to bathroom talk, and she said "I'd go to the bathroom on here, I don't care." So I said, go for it. We'd always have our webcams on, so she got up and headed to the bathroom. My heart started to beat as I was getting excited lol, but I kept my cool. She walked into her bathroom with her laptop, placed it next to the toilet, pulled down her pants and thong and sat down. From the camera angle, I could see her ass from the side and just slightly the top of her pussy as she started pissing hard and loud for a good 20 seconds as we both laughed. Her piss started to trickle down, the she wiped and again I got a glimpse of her pussy as she stood up and flushed the toilet. It was super hot.

Next girl, we were on facetime one time and she told me she had to pee. I had also sent her pictures/videos in the past of me pissing in my sink and she found it hilarious. This was the first time I got to see her piss, but unfortunately she muted and covered herself up with her shirt, which was weird considering I'd seen her naked numerous times before. She seemed embarrassed, but nonetheless it was still really awesome to see. Anyone else have experiences like this? 

Adding to this because I remembered another moment from a while back. This was between a girl and I back in college. Everyone had each other on social media. We'd be texting on snapchat, I didn't really know her that well or talk to her much, but I was messaging her this one time and I asked her what she was up to, she responded back with a picture of her sitting on the toilet, nothing really showing at all though, with the caption "I'm pissing." Lol. Thought it was funny and hot, especially considering I barely knew her, so I returned the favor and set back a pic of me pissing as well saying "same here." She thought it was hilarious and we got to know each other better from there. Quite interesting how some women have no care in the world for telling/showing others their pee habits, even if they don't know them well.

Edited by murshymaze