Hi there, pee fans!

Blueskies

I started to like to pee my underwear about the age of 13. It all started when one day I was home alone and on the web, when I got an idea , look for pictures of women in wet pants. I didn't think too much of it until thousands of pictures came up. And I started to check out what I had found and sooner or later I became aroused. What was fun at the time I would print off pictures and dry hump my be till I exploited all over my underwear. I didn't think too much about keeping those undies on till I took a shower the next day and put fresh ones on. I kinda like the stain it put in my undies also, but my bed sheet had a big stain in one spot, so at this point I washed my own sheets.

Getting back to what got me started to pee my self, I just thought if girls can do this for fun it must be cool so that night I kept my undies on got a little desperate stood in the bath tub and just peed and it was fun, so now I wanted more so a few days later, I kept my pants on and that warm feeling going down my legs felt so good, now I wanted to hold more and more pee, for a bigger wet spot going down my legs. :)(:

hope you guys and gals liked reading my start of years of fun