Watering the Desert

RavenSkye

Hey y'all! Just a young guy from NM and spends a lot of time in West Texas, would love to find pee buddies!! I love the nonchalance of doing it when with people, my most memorable experience was drinking with a female friend and I just went behind the bed of my truck and whipped it out. She then followed, went a few feet away and squatted. Would love to replicate that again 🫡🤤

• Hot 1

Hi and a huge welcome to the site.    And what an amazing experience.

You'll see on the site here we have many members who share such exciting events.   However please do be aware that we are a solely online community, so we don't support meetups between members who don't know each other.

Welcome though.

9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and a huge welcome to the site.    And what an amazing experience.

You'll see on the site here we have many members who share such exciting events.   However please do be aware that we are a solely online community, so we don't support meetups between members who don't know each other.

Welcome though.

Of course! Nah just something thats been in my mind since then. It kinda sparked this 🤣 not expecting anything just chatting and virtually hangin out 😁

5 minutes ago, RavenSkye said:

Of course! Nah just something thats been in my mind since then. It kinda sparked this 🤣 not expecting anything just chatting and virtually hangin out 😁

You're in exactly the right place then.   The Real Pee Experiences is a great place to read about lots of similar experiences and possibly write about yours in more detail too.   And there's also the potential for Live Chat, although it can be a bit quiet at times.    And of course lots of pee pictures and videos to enjoy too.