Apartment Checklist

Thinking about how I may be able to live independently next year if I’m able to get a job. Makes me wonder, how would I adjust to a living situation that would give me total peeing freedom? I currently live with family and can’t even pee in my bedroom more than a few times a year.

How did you all adjust to your first times living alone? Did you ease yourselves into the freedom or did you just start pissing everywhere on the first night? What supplies did you get to help your pee freedom goal? Like rugs, odor spray, etc.

While I've yet to live alone, I've often been the only one in my apartment for long periods of time. I'm pretty lazy and usually would just pee in sinks, bathtub, dishwasher, various containers and my favorite, the pop lid kitchen trash can. I even have a training urinal that I would set up in the kitchen and often leave filled with my pee. I would do messier things like pee on the floors only when I was really into it, which often times would be in the last week of freedom, lol. 

If I had in house laundry I would use a lot of towels but when without I've opted for large pet pee pads. I would lay the pads out on the floor where ever I wanted to pee and would even tape them to the wall to simulate wall pissing. They also worked well to soak up any piss if I decided to just go onto the hardwood floors, which I did frequently. I also did a lot of wetting which usually would have me sitting at the computer on top of towels or a pee pad. In my last apartment there was a vacant room and I pissed on the carpet and closet wall more than a few times and sprayed it down with Fabreeze or a pet urine remover.

https://www.amazon.com/Resolve-Urine-Destroyer-Spray-Remover/dp/B07FK2M4XG/?th=1

If I had my own space now, I'd probably invest in a carpet cleaner if I had carpet, otherwise just get a bunch of washable rugs.

Edited by Vassal
can't complete a thought
  • Like 1