Lazy Little Leaks!

I woke up this morning in a really naughty mood. I had my usual morning pee and instantly began drinking a really good amount of water. I had to run some errands in the morning, but have since set myself up at my gaming PC and have been relaxing playing games.

I have been drinking plenty, and been filling my bladder fast. Since about 12 I have been letting out little spurts to keep reducing the pressure, but it's building faster than it can dry so now I have quite the damp patch on my boxer briefs and jogging bottoms! It's feels so naughty to just keep rewetting a little bit at a time! I'm bursting to pee as well now which is also really good fun.

I can't be bothered to get up yet but I think eventually the little leaks won't be able to keep my building bladder pressure in check and I'll have to go and pee through my boxer briefs on the toilet!

• Hot 2

Couldn't hold out any longer! Ran up to the bathroom. As I was running I could feel my muscles losing control. Little jets escaped and as I was pulling my joggers down I felt it start pouring out. I quickly got them down out the way, sat on the toilet and lost all control in my boxers. Totally drenching my private area after almost 2 hours of none stop leaking. 😛 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2