Favorite type/country/style/brand to hotel-piss?

Hi there. I was wondering if you do have a preferred type, country, style or even brand of hotels to piss in. Probably it is not good to mention a specific brand by name but i would describe my preferences as follows: 

I realized over the years that average 3 or 4 star hotels in the US often are a bit outdated. Many of them have carpets everywhere. In the hallways and in the rooms itself. The rooms are often much larger than in european cities, especially if the hotel is somewhere in the suburbs or countryside. More space in the room with carpet everywhere means to me: More freedom to piss in the room! Often, US hotels have two large beds in the room instead of one. That also means more freedom to piss! I remember one of my first piss adventures in Hawaii, in a huge hotel of a well known american brand. The room was huge, thick carpet and outdated. For me this was the perfect room to piss everywhere! The carpet soaked it in immediately, there were two beds, so one could be pissed on and the room had countless square meters. Possibilities were unlimited! 
Another time in a well known hotel in Dallas, I got a suite which was huge! There was a corridor in the room, a living room, a bedroom etc. 2 different sofas, multiple chairs and even a gallery which was fantastic to piss. I was able to do a wide spray competition without any problems. 
In American hotels, I often found outdated furniture as well. And exactly this furniture is perfect to piss on! It soaks it all up and you can't see anything in the next morning. Just perfect. 

On the other side are beachside hotels in Spain, Greece, Italy etc. They often have stone floors, just one bed in the room, hallways are outside or also with stone floors. So even if you piss all over the room, there is no carpet to soak. If you don't want to get caught, you must clean uf your mess and it is not as hot. 

UK hotels are also fantastic to piss in. They do often have carpeted hallways without any cameras. Often, the corridors are not very well lit and the corridors are winding and have many dark corners. That means unlimited freedom. 

And a little bonus: Youth hostels!! You sure do have countless possibilities to be extremely naughty! As a young guy, I travelled around the world in youth hostels. Wow, I will never forget about the many naughty pees! It was no problem at all to piss from the bed onto the carpet in the middle of the night - in a shared room, next to 5 or 6 hot girls! Or imagine the same room at daytime - completely empty with many hot possibilities.. absolutely fantastic! Those hostels also had kitchens, shared lounges with sofas, hammocks etc.. Sadly those times are over but I surely won't ever forget it! 

Do you have any experiences, any preferred types, brands, countries to piss? 

So true. Most of the ones I stayed in had a built in party scene, someone was always looking for new friend and for trouble. A lot of them had various lounges, some of them had shared toilets and showers. I remember one where two rooms had three bunk beds and shared a room between them with two sinks, a toilet, and a shower. I was there for a festival and just partying for a few days. There was so much male and female nudity and pissing all hours of the day, sometimes in the sink or shower when multiple people had to go 

21 hours ago, localdaeru said:

And a little bonus: Youth hostels!! You sure do have countless possibilities to be extremely naughty!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I agree that slightly older hotels often are the most enjoyable because the carpeting is softer and more absorbent and there are often more curtains and other fabric furnishings to pee on. Overall I try to book suites when I can because then you will usually have a couch to pee on which makes it a little more thrilling than just peeing on the carpet in my opinion.