Out of state/body experience

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, it finally happened. I had a weekend off and hit her up asking if I could come out and she agreed I could come for a night. She lives a few hours away but had recently gotten a new place all to herself and her cat.  

After the drive, of course I had to pee. I stepped into her apartment, she greeted me and invited me in. I put down my stuff, and proceeded to the bathroom which is conveniently located in the bedroom.  I left the door somewhat ajar, so she could talk to me and we could catch up while I relieved myself. She said damn, you had to go! Yup I sure did lol.  She was talking to me about how much she loved her new 2nd story apartment, and how convenient it was having the bathroom in the bedroom so she could easily go in the night.  She’s like oh you remember me, I pee all the time. I was like yup, but I played it cool and didn’t bring up our past play.

It was hot, and the inside of the place was not air conditioned but she had fans all around it. I was wearing gym shorts, a t shirt and flip flops, and she was wearing black yoga pants and a comfy T shirt which was small enough I could see the top of her big ass when she walked around. She told me that she frequently walks around naked in there since it’s hot and sleeps naked too.

Surprisingly she didn’t have to pee yet, and she was drinking a ton of water, per usual.  But I was eagerly anticipating hearing, seeing, or even better experiencing her stream when she was comfortable with me again.  After I was done, we went to the couch and watched some TV, for a couple of hours, until I had to pee again.  I got up, went to the bedroom and into the bathroom. She followed me into the bathroom and while I was peeing she was showing me her collection of soaps, shampoos and body wash in the bathroom. When I was done she said oh don’t flush, cause I have to pee too now!  

I put the seat down and went to wash my hands. She sat down, still talking to me, and began a trickle in the bowl.  When she saw I was looking towards her crotch, she opened her legs and suddenly pushed out a hissing gush of piss which fanned out and splattered the front of the bowl!  She laughed and said I know you like that, hehehe. I said yup you know me!  She was telling me sometimes she pushes and it comes out so hard it actually hurts the urethra and lips, I told her you’ve always pissed that hard, it’s probably worn out!! Hahaha

More in part 2….

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Part 2:

She finishes peeing, wipes, and sees that I’m rock hard.  She laughs, walks out of the bathroom, and teases me some more. She gets more water.  We go to discover her book collection, which she spends almost an hour plus describing to me in detail. She even has some erotic fiction in her collection, which teases me even more.  At one point, she bends down in front of me to reach and get a book, and I walk up behind her and she pushes her ass into me and grinds and does her sexy seductive laugh. I am getting so hard at this point but the anticipation is making it all the better.  We talk some more and have some more water.  She decides she’s too warm, I say me too; we strip to our underwear, and eventually nothing at all, and are watching TV naked. We decide to split a 6 pack of beer at this point and fool around a bit. Right before we decide to head to the bedroom, she says she really needs to pee and asks me if I would like a nice strong cock wash.  I will leave the rest of the night to your imagination!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I will say this as to leaving it to your imagination… her back is bad so she uses a shower chair. That made for a very kinky night!

• Love 1