Very comfortable LTR

On 11/17/2023 at 12:06 AM, longbastard said:

Well, damn. Tell us about the others.

I'll share the shorter ones in the coming posts, for now check out my others, out of state experience, the redhead that got away, and the college setting one!

• Love 1

Here goes one shorter story:

A few years back, I dated somebody on and off for about a year, and we hooked up briefly last year.  She was half Sicilian/Italian and half African American, about my height 6'1 with great curves, thick thighs, big butt and TRIPLE D cups.  I can remember those pillows being more comfortable than my own, and we frequently slept naked.  When I was big spoon, we filled out the bed well and she would fall asleep when I wrapped my arms around her "snooze buttons".  She had a nice meaty, wet pussy with big flaps and a sensitive clit.  Her peehole was pretty large, almost the size of her vagina, so I was in anticipation of listening to when she first peed at my apartment!

Surprisingly even though she lived far, she didn't have to piss right away, even though we were drinking with dinner.  Finally after a night of hard fucking, she woke up around 3 and made her way to my bathroom which is right outside my bedroom.  I was half asleep but I vaguely remember hearing her half shut the door, open the lid and sit.  What happend next I thought she must have turned on the shower or bath water.  It was a HUGE gush with a hissing, gurgling sound that lasted for only a few seconds, then stopped abruptly. I suddenly got rock hard! When she finished, she pulled toilet paper and flushed, came back to bed and we snuggled tightly with my rock hard cock feeling her wet lips from behind, and I knew since she was half asleep that we would go at it as soon as we woke up.  

Further into our relationship, I half jokingly commented one time that it sounded like a Horse was using the bathroom after she came out.  She was like, "what can I say, my pussy is magical!" I heartily agreed.  The next few times we had sex, when she came, she squirted all over my cock and soaked my sheets.  I had to put towels down and change the bedding if I knew she was coming!!  

Upon asking her what the weirdest thing she did during sex with a guy was, (or with anybody since she had hooked up with girls before), she claimed to have pissed on a guys cock while he was inside her, and also pissed on another girl's pussy while scissoring (which I would love to have witnessed)!  Though I asked her, wasn't that what you just did to me, after she squirted, she claimed to know that that was different and she just knew how to squirt, not piss during sex.  

The next time during sex, she sat on my couch and I went on my knees while she spread her legs and I fucked her so I could get a good view of her squirt.  It appeared to come right from the area of her urethra, just above where my cock was inside her.  But she claimed it wasn't pee. I guess I'll never know, or will I?  

Delicious food for thought here!! Happy pissing everyone!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1