Best bed wetting experience?

Would love to hear more about what the best bed wetting moments from others were like;

Don't fret if there's anyone out there that hasn't really experienced one of those yet, tell us more about how you envision and like it!

Wouldn't suffice if I were to not include my own best moments; my sister and I had a pee contest once on who could soak up the bed more in one go and we ended up having a great time on the bed that got too soaked and flooded that would always be wet

• Like 1

When I was younger, I had bunk beds, but didn’t share them with anyone else. If I had to pee in the middle of the night, I would wake up, start peeing, soak the one bed, and move to the other bed. It certainly beat going out and walking all the way to the bathroom and I got to sleep in a dry bed. 

• Love 1

Any time I have wet the bed, it's always been an air mattress (my greatest sworn enemy). I usually get up in the middle of the night to pee and air mattresses tend to be lumpy; They always press my bladder and THEN you have the unfortunate toilet dream where my brain tricks me into using the bathroom. You know the rest. I think I've peed on an air mattress twice at this point. Not the fondest memories because I was promptly shamed for it after. However, there was one time my ex pissed on me in bed right before leaving. That....that felt nice. I laid there for a little in the puddle.