Holding and Horny

When I hold for a long time I usually get hard and turned on and I want to pee together with someone. Where do you pee when you finally release the pressure? It’s such a waste, for most of the people pee is something that’s just flushed away. I think masturbating with someone else’s pee can be very exciting and holding is an excellent activity to build up a sexy feeling. You could combine holding while bursting out squirts of piss over someone 😀  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...
On 11/15/2023 at 7:45 AM, Moore007 said:

When I hold for a long time I usually get hard and turned on and I want to pee together with someone. Where do you pee when you finally release the pressure? It’s such a waste, for most of the people pee is something that’s just flushed away. I think masturbating with someone else’s pee can be very exciting and holding is an excellent activity to build up a sexy feeling. You could combine holding while bursting out squirts of piss over someone 😀  

I would love to find someone to pee with, having met a partner into it yet! I do agree tho, I love rubbing my piss back into my pussy when I do! 
It’s soooo warm! I peed once in a pad and it was soo delightful, I’m thinking about doing it again soon! 

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 3:00 AM, Cupcake said:

I would love to find someone to pee with, having met a partner into it yet! I do agree tho, I love rubbing my piss back into my pussy when I do! 
It’s soooo warm! I peed once in a pad and it was soo delightful, I’m thinking about doing it again soon! 

Thats very hot rubbing your piss back on to your pussy 😋 Would really love to play with your piss and your pussy. Just love the smell of a pussy soaked with piss 😋 I love rubbing others piss onto my dick. I’ve had different partners into piss before and one of the best experiences I’ve had was with a woman into diapers. I peed inside her diaper many times and she peed inside mine like 10-15 times during a whole weekend. My dick was so soaked with her piss and her pussy was so soaked with my piss and the sex was just amazing. Would love to do that again but haven’t met anyone into piss to that extent since 😂