Great that you were able to re-enact your earlier experiences.   

I'd love to know more about the discussion at the mailbox - I am wondering whether the husband of the daughter had been complaining and the mother said "I'll have a word", but then said that her daughter enjoyed the view and she herself would happily see more...   Obviously I haven't a clue what really went on, but that way sounds fun.

That’s good that you both now know what’s happening.  You know she is watching and enjoying the view rather than being offended and she knows that you are aware of the audience and don’t mind.

Interesting that she knows the other neighbours have seen you peeing - they must have talked about it.   I wonder how those conversations started?  “You’ll never guess what I saw the other day…..” “Oh that? Yeah he does it all the time”.  I wonder whether they have admitted to each other that they enjoy the view?

Maybe you could hint that you wouldn’t object if she returned the favour sometime.

• Like 1

This is a wonderful thread and you are a lucky guy! I wonder whether the daughter's husband knows about his wife's history with you? (I am assuming it's the same neighbour that enjoyed your golden shower - I do hope so!) Sounds like the mother and daughter are quite something!

• Like 2