Independent "research" for my own curiosity

I'm 22M and I've been fascinated by the female urinary system since I was little. It's my understanding that when the female bladder is full, it presses against the internal nerve endings of the clitoris. As such, it's my assumption that if a vibrator was in the vagina, the upward pressure on the bladder would make the feeling of the clitoris even more intense. 

I'm looking for a few women to help me test that theory. Basically, you'll have to wait until you have to pee really bad then use a vibrator until orgasm while holding it in. Then you will be allowed to pee. Then you will have to orgasm again using the vibrator but with an empty bladder, to compare the intensity vs when it was full. 

Anyone interested?

• 2 months later...

Maybe the title and the tone of how you wrote the post isn't so great and that's why you haven't gotten responses. For the title, it makes it sound like you did some research (as in reading stuff by yourself), it's not clear that your asking a question. And in the post itself, saying things like "then you will be allowed to pee"--that makes it sound like an order. It also maybe sounded like you wanted someone to do it in front of you (even if virtually, via video or audio), with you telling them when to do what.

I can't imagine that among all the women here, nobody is as interested in the answer to this question as you are. I'm sure some of them have used a vibrator while holding before, even if they didn't take note of how the sensations in the clitoris were different. There are quite some "questions for the women" and "questions for the men" that DO get answered, so I don't think that everyone is too shy to discuss this. Maybe rephrase and post again?

• Agree 1